Recent content by thanhmk28

1. thanhmk28

Screenshot Saturday - The Six-Spotted Fishing Spider

According to discord, challenge mode will come with the later interim update similar to previous missions.
  2. thanhmk28

Different player color disposition on models - comparaison between ereptor color and unit color

Not sure what you mean by "shiny black stripes" either. Here is how it looks in real life.
  3. thanhmk28

Different player color disposition on models - comparaison between ereptor color and unit color

Wood ants have 3 models and 3 skin patterns for workers, melee soldiers and shooters. Check here: https://www.slugdisco.com/press/sheet.php?p=empires_of_the_undergrowth The fish savagers are wood ant melee soldiers.
  4. thanhmk28

***SPOILERS*** Gamescom EotU Streams - Highlights Discussion

Hot news, formosan termites are scrapped in favor of world's largest termites. Refer to discord for more details.
  5. thanhmk28

Screenshot Saturday - Narrow-Mouthed Toad

In real life, the tree frogs and the toads are only 25mm (about leafcutter ant queen) but the bullfrogs can reach up to 100mm. So I assume only the bullfrogs can be titans.
  6. thanhmk28

Screenshot Saturday - The Promised Land, Gamescom 2021 Demo Level

They have been letting discord users test the game for the past few days. No, this is only a demo mission.
  7. thanhmk28

The balanced version will be out after gamescom.

The balanced version will be out after gamescom.
  8. thanhmk28

[UPDATE [0.2312] Fire Ant Gamescom Demo Discussion - Bug Reports, Suggestions, Strategies; Et cetera

It's an event for developers to advertise their games. Here is what they revealed this week if you don't have twitter: American Bullfrog as the largest creature in the game.
  9. thanhmk28

A poser mode

They do have fire ants and a few new creatures as emoji in discord. I'll ask Mike after the update is out, I need them for the fandom wiki too ;).
  10. thanhmk28

On the topic of the 5th tier ant species, I have been digging through a bunch of screencaps and notes. The hints for matabele ants and driver ants were quite obvious lol. - Mid 2020, during an extra mission stream, John revealed that there will be termites and at least 2 ant species, one with 2...
  11. thanhmk28

I have updated the 5th tier section of the spoiler wiki page, also with date and timestamp of the leaks. Yeah this is not going anywhere soon lol.
  12. thanhmk28

Liam accidentally revealed the 5th tier creatures in his recent stream. Discord is ecstatic...

Liam accidentally revealed the 5th tier creatures in his recent stream. Discord is ecstatic right now lol.
  13. thanhmk28

Screenshot Saturday - The Six-Spotted Fishing Spider

Here I put the 2 images together.
  14. thanhmk28

Well, just don't mess with the layout and format. I tend to review what people have been editing...

Well, just don't mess with the layout and format. I tend to review what people have been editing during my work break and move stuff around.
  15. thanhmk28

Screenshot Saturday - Swamp is an Aesthetic

I don't think they have done any stat balancing yet when all the models are not even finished.