Recent content by TheMandalorian

1. TheMandalorian

Is it possible to play without ads?

I 100% agree with Sara fine here.
  2. TheMandalorian

Whip Spiders inspired by science?

What version of the game do you have? This version doesn’t have honey pots drivers etc?
  3. TheMandalorian

That is okay just try not to do it again.

That is okay just try not to do it again.
  4. TheMandalorian

Why don’t you guys delete all forum accounts that haven’t been logged into for 1 year.

We want people to be attracted to the forum and the games it is about. Not to be a repulsed by the forum.
  5. TheMandalorian

Why don’t you guys delete all forum accounts that haven’t been logged into for 1 year.

No no no that is a terrible idea!!!!!! That is a good way to turn people off of the forum.
  6. TheMandalorian

How about hungry spider

If you were a hermit crab or a tiger beetle you would have to be an Uber to take down big Uber wolf spider, which is completely undoubtedly a no no. If your not power full enough to take down the Uber wolf spider. Any ways your suggestion about the spiny devil is not impossible because it is...
  7. TheMandalorian

On the game.

On the game.
  8. TheMandalorian

How about hungry spider

Which sounds cool doesn’t it.
  9. TheMandalorian

How about hungry spider

The second one.
  10. TheMandalorian

How about hungry spider

How about when you start out on hungry spider you can choose any creature on the game but it has to be level 1.
  11. TheMandalorian

Devstreams

What about you are you going to stream some more I like you streams.
  12. TheMandalorian

Hey thecoolant

Are you going to do anymore artwork. And would any of you others like that.
  13. TheMandalorian

Screenshot Saturday - The Bombardier Beetle

Oh ok maybe you will with some of the others. Thanks for answering my question.
  14. TheMandalorian

My queen is dead

It was fate. Fate took her life. Fate passes by the strong but takes the weak. I feel sorry for you. I would like your post to make you feel better but that would just make it look like I wanted your queen to die. EDIT Not that I wanted her to die, I wanted to see pictures and videos, she was...