Recent content by tyggerjai

1. T

[Solved] [Linux] Graphics glitches in challenge levels

Re: [Linux] Graphics glitches in challenge levels Graphics drivers. That's really embarrassing, sorry. On the bright side, an easy fix, and now it's really schmick. Thanks for your time!
  2. T

Re: [Linux] Graphics glitches in challenge levels Oh, wow, embarrassingly old drivers. And apparently because upgrading them is a bit of an ordeal :) I'll be doing a lot to this machine next week, so it'll get an upgrade than, and until then I'll play with opengl3. Thanks for the response, I'll...
  3. T

Re: [Linux] Graphics glitches in challenge levels Opengl3 is a totally different look - glitches are gone, although it looks like texture is gone as well to an extent - fair tradeoff. Opengl4 looks like what I was using, yes. https://imgur.com/a/ouPNo I'll double check my drivers - I think I...
  4. T

Re: [Linux] Graphics glitches in challenge levels Also - playing level 1.2, when I complete one objective (certainly when I build enough soldiers), the screen starts strobing and flashing. I managed to finish the second time through by being close to having enough of both soldiers and workers...
  5. T

My formicarium looks fine, but in the challenge levels, I get jagged graphics with white washout. The first time in a level it's not terrible, but it gets worse if I replay a level in the same session. If I quit and restart the game it goes back to just "ugly". Screenshots with two really bad...