Recent content by Yolo_quickscope

1. Y

0.1142 Change Log

so are you going to release the 'free-play mode' in the next update, and possibly a couple more levels?
  2. Y

Ant Rush!

hey! i am glad i'm not the only on this forum who know's of this games existence
  3. Y

Titans?

so when will Titans be implemented and are they still a thing? also what would classify as a Titan, because the beach tiger beetle could probably already classify as a titan, and same goes for the adult devil coach horse anyway, just wondering!
  4. Y

Great music!

hey there! The game is amazing and i love it. but what makes it even better is the music and how powerful it is. the intense build up and then the loud trumpet (not sure if it is a trumpet or not) that makes intense battles even more intense then ever. even when nothing is happening and you...
  5. Y

Nesting group Graphical bug

it's nothing major but it is still a bug nonetheless. with the nesting group it says there are more ants in there even though there are only seven worker ants in there. e.g - there are seven worker ants in the nesting group but the total amount says there are 20 in the nesting group. it seems...
  6. Y

Ant Rush!

hello everyone! I'm wondering if anyone here has ever heard of the game called ant rush. sadly i don't think you can get the game because last i checked the website to get it is gone. i very well enjoyed the game but didn't have it for long, it was on my old laptop and that laptop is gone now...
  7. Y

Newsletter: September 2017

keep up the good work, I really enjoy the music. too bad the ants cant summon in the dinosaur god ;)
  8. Y

Who would win?

its pretty obvious its the massive force of driver ants that will win, I've watched a few documentaries about driver ants and they demolish everything. I've also heard that elephants can be scared of massive colonies, though i cant quite declare that is true i dont think an ant eater would be...
  9. Y

Linked groups

with the mechanic of each chamber of ant tiles is its own squad, and that you cant put them together as one whole squad is going apart from the making players make their colonies look more like actual ant colony chamber. so in order to do what Serafine is doing while making the player have...
  10. Y

MUSIC!

hey there. so I've noticed that the music is repetitive and it really BUGS me. joke aside, with the next update maybe add different music. not too different otherwise it would sound a bit odd Thanks ;)
  11. Y

New update

so with the food, is it like more food in a sprite because this will allow us to have more food in less seeds witch will kinda help with the lag. well anyway, i cant wait until this game is so called "Complete." ;D
  12. Y

Hello from the Outback

Hey there. i'm from Australia and i've been interested in ants for quite a while now. i just started in ant keeping and i'm a gamer so i'm really happy that EOTU is coming out i was excited that ant simulator was coming out but sadly it was cancelled great work so far and i cant wait till its...