Recent content by Zephon

1. Z

Make the game less... swingy, tone down the difficulty spikes. (and more)

Yeah i got rly frustrated too.. Though it took way too many restarts to figure out the nuances and now it feels empty and hollow, i don't even want to attempt higher difficulties just because the journey was so unpleasant... Also I felt the game did a very bad job at explaining your goals...
  2. Z

First off, my apologies. I wanted to reply sooner but life caught up to me... and i forgot. That's a tricky one, especially starting from a purely experimental background and not knowing the ins and outs of the underlying system. At best, all i can do is vaguely sketch a concept And it will...
  3. Z

And you shouldn't have to is my point... A difficulty spike adds flavour yes, my point is that you should, within reason, be able to address a difficulty spike when it happen with what you've accumulated thus far. Not throw in the towel with each one because without proper prior knowledge you...
  4. Z

Hi o7 First of let me just say that I've bought the game quite a while ago and fell in love with the concept pretty quickly. The music and documentary style narration is very entertaining while eating my way through the shrubbery. That being said, the game at times manages to piss me off...