Camera bug after the new update

I updated the game to 0.2314 and when i got into the game i tried doing one of the other levels when the game started the camera slowly dragged to the up-left corner of the map. i tried to dig some tiles and the mousekinda shoed in two places. basically i had the mouse on a tile but another tile was highlighted in the up-left corner of the screen. I tried restarting the game a few times but it didnt work. the problem is also on the story, battle arena, demo levels. Does anyone know how to solve this?

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Could you try changing screen mode / resolutions to a few different configurations and seeing if that makes a difference? It looks like maybe some resolution conflict is falsely triggering the screen-edge scrolling.

MedinB

Colony
Could you try changing screen mode / resolutions to a few different configurations and seeing if that makes a difference? It looks like maybe some resolution conflict is falsely triggering the screen-edge scrolling.
The settings are completely messed up.

At 0:49, what is with the key bindings? Those don't look natural for most gaming people.
Not to mention, the video resolution is high definition (1080p), but in game it is 1920 × 1200? (as shown in the video)
And at 0:46 the graphics, those graphic settings look like on the max settings, but they are not?

The settings are completely messed up.

At 0:49, what is with the key bindings? Those don't look natural for most gaming people.
Not to mention, the video resolution is high definition (1080p), but in game it is 1920 × 1200? (as shown in the video)
And at 0:46 the graphics, those graphic settings look like on the max settings, but they are not?
If you look on the forum you will see that there are some people with the same problem I didn't change them to be like that they changed after the update, also idk what u meant about the graphics part but i don't see much of a diffrence between max and those

Last edited:
Okay so the problem is semi-solved. Basically I changed the game from fullscreen to windowed fullscreen wich made the camera more "stable" and then I made the game windowed which made the camera fully "stable". Guess i just have to play rthe game on windowed from now on? ( The other resolutions don't help solve the problem

Last edited:
Okay so the problem is semi-solved. Basically I changed the game from fullscreen to windowed fullscreen wich made the camera more "stable" and then I made the game windowed which made the camera fully "stable". Guess i just have to play rthe game on windowed from now on? ( The other resolutions don't help solve the problem
and by "more stable" i mean it just drags just less. Like the camera drags to the up-left corner but only like, for a tenth of a second once every 5 seconds

MedinB

Colony
also idk what u meant about the graphics part but i don't see much of a diffrence between max and those
I may not have been specific enough, this is what I mean. --Set on almost max graphics, as shown in your video.20210919114251_1.jpg

Max graphics, compare the two temples.
20210919114337_1.jpg
Notice the difference? — I don't exactly understand what you mean by you “don't see the difference” while here, it seems pretty clear in resemblance as shown in the pictures.

I may not have been specific enough, this is what I mean. --Set on almost max graphics, as shown in your video.View attachment 1372

Max graphics, compare the two temples.
View attachment 1371
Notice the difference? — I don't exactly understand what you mean by you “don't see the difference” while here, it seems pretty clear in resemblance as shown in the pictures.
Okay, I can see the diffrences but i don't see the problem if there is one?

MedinB

Colony
Okay, I can see the diffrences but i don't see the problem if there is one?
Out of two pictures, does your game look like on high graphics or almost high as shown on the pictures?

It looks like the video was recorded on max settings but, when you go into settings, they aren't maxed. - 0:46

Last edited:
Well to me it looks like almost max even if I pause. The thing is I have an app installed which helps me change th screens gamma color etc. and i filmed this with obs bc i didnt have anything else to film it with and i dont know how the screens contrast brightness and gamma might affect the video. And so I dont have the slightest ideea if the video is the original thing or modified