Search results

1. M

Mega colony for freeplay

Simple idea: you get an Ereptor queen that has access to EVERY ant. As in even the ones currently inaccessible (Dorylus Nigricans, Platorhyreus Tarsatus) so you can play with these ants. Or, they could add designated Ereptors that each have one of these exclusive species (so one Ereptor with...
  2. M

Black ant changes

True
  3. M

An argument for adding army, driver, stink, and trapjaw ants to freeplay

Bullet ants and leaf cutters both can be used for free play. Other than that, I agree with you though. I think just reusing the Ereptor models for worker and queen and having the given colony only spawn that type of soldier is perfectly fine (and driver ants even have their own worker already in...
  4. M

Marauder ants

Agreed… this is mostly for fun anyways
  5. M

Black ant changes

In the formicarium? Of course you could not use them (the first experiment has an achievement tied to not using black ants) but my idea was to give them a use.
  6. M

Alright, so in the aftermath of the full release, here are some small suggestions to furnish this already incredible game!

Stink ants would be fun, but driver and Eciton army ants would take away the conflict with other colonies. It would be a fun idea for sure, but those armies also provide no incentive for attacking them (or helping rival colonies in the effort against them) unless they somehow interrupted usual...
  7. M

Marauder ants

Oh yes, I’d love more experiments, but due to the way the story ended I doubt we’ll get another. Perhaps as a DLC with new Ereptors, or extra levels outside the story. But for the time being, it is unlikely
  8. M

Black ant changes

Perhaps but that is kind of the point. They need to bring something that the other species cannot, and so I think having a broken ability with bad combat stats would work out
  9. M

Marauder ants

I think that is because of story reasons, and the colony goes back to how it was before the experiment (so you can replay the level). Also I doubt that they would make a 6th experiment, I meant to add marauders for free play, but I’d love to see more experiments of course
  10. M

возможноли добавление ниже пречислених муравьев?

That sounds like a lot of fun, actually! The two abilities would pair well together, but needing a weakened army to transport fast is counterintuitive. Maybe instead when above half health they move faster.
  11. M

Black ant changes

Right now, black ants feel very outclassed by fire ants. Not only more expensive, but they do not have a selectable ability (pervasive/vigorous) and Invicta brood can support two ants at level 3. I get that they should be simple, but fire ants are more cost efficient and Atta and Rufa ants have...
  12. M

Custom trail marker?

Basically a 6th pheromone group, but you could manually trace out the path ants would take to reach destinations. Could be useful for dodging strong enemies while gathering food
  13. M

I meant that the soldiers, aside from size, would need an ability so they are different from large Fusca. If they were only in free play it’d be good, yes.
  14. M

Marauder ants

With tier 5, we see a new model for the entrance of the nest, dug out by the sun spider. Perhaps in the levels this is the default? Also the new bullet ants are massive and fit through the holes just fine, so I don’t see much of an issue
  15. M

Marauder ants

Yes, the boost for other nearby ants was supposed to be the special attack, but now that tier 5 is out it is sort of similar to termite super majors ability
  16. M

Adjustment for Matabele

The Matabele are specialized to hunt termites, but not exclusive to it. It would also make it very hard to recover after a lost fight since you would have not enough soldiers to fight termite soldiers
  17. M

It could be not a good idea since they would be similar to Formica Fusca and to make them different it would need very different best mechanics. Also how would they be added to formicarium? If it was an enemy ant like Odontomachus Bauri that would be best
  18. M

Marauder ants

Asian marauder ant /// Carebara affnis Potentially as a 6th tier? I understand they aren’t likely due to the Matabele being worked on, but I think they’d make a perfect addition to the roster For the 6th tier, you play as the Carebara affnis, in the jungle floor of Borneo. To distinguish the...