Search results

1. syrian dugong

Ideas

Isn't everyone excited for this update? Cause I do!
  2. syrian dugong

Ideas

Solenopsis invicta colonies are entirely monomorphic, meaning they don't have majors nor super majors (This is likely why we have no pictures of any S. invicta major caste). Some of the workers are large and some are small but they are all the same actually.
  3. syrian dugong

another question

Seems Solenopis invicta aka Red imported fire ants will get the titan climbing feature right? Will other ant species like the current one in game and the newer one that is gonna be added (Pheidole morrisii and Monomorium minimun) get the titan climbing too? (Incase for some that are unaware what...
  4. syrian dugong

curious question

Oh alright, thanks for the information!
  5. syrian dugong

neivamyrmex on the march

neivamyrmex on the march
  6. syrian dugong

certified myrmecia gulosa moment

certified myrmecia gulosa moment
  7. syrian dugong

curious question

I am quite curious about why eciton burchellii in game has no queen model? There are some pictures of army ants queens which could be use for reference, like this one: https://www.antwiki.org/wiki/File:Eciton-burchellii-foreliQL0.jpg https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ejpnw2aWAAA9rEH.jpg...
  8. syrian dugong

Screenshot Saturday - The Little Black Ant (Monomorium minimum)

I feel like maining this little species of ant in empires of the undergrowth, don't ask why.
  9. syrian dugong

LUCAS SPIDER IS BACK ASJHASHSHAHAHJHAAJSAS

I came across this video but never watch it, maybe it's time to watch it then. Also Lucas the spider is back after 7 or 8 months :D
  10. syrian dugong

Screenshot Saturday - The Big-Headed Ant

No point of tropical fire ants because red imported fire ant is gonna be added.
  11. syrian dugong

hi

thank you
  12. syrian dugong

Screenshot Saturday - The Big-Headed Ant

I once saw this image once on the slug disco twitter and i did not know another ant species was about to be added!
  13. syrian dugong

Polyergus and parasitic Formica ants are cool type of ants.

Polyergus and parasitic Formica ants are cool type of ants.
  14. syrian dugong

hi

hi everyone, I'm syrian dugong and and i'm new here