Search results

1. Rensy

Suggestion: 1 special ant selection after beating formicarium challenge 5

This suggestion is for the end of early access, basically when you defeat challenge 5 you unlock bullet ants but after that, you will be granted with a selection screen to select a special ant in your formicarium, basically the ants that weren't normally playable and did not appear as an...
  2. Rensy

Its the Scientific name of the Bull ant in my profile picture, Google it.

Its the Scientific name of the Bull ant in my profile picture, Google it.
  3. Rensy

A question that i would very much like to have answered.

yeah but why not just modify it to be some what of a normal colony? In the extra level adventure, the developers have some sort of an actual trap jaw colony with a queen trap jaw model which is just sized differently, and they have workers that are just smaller soldier models (which yes trap...
  4. Rensy

Why aren’t there going to be fire ants? MOD EDIT: There are.

Did you just forget fire ants are in development and aren't going to be added whenever your predict?
  5. Rensy

Hello

A fine hello is delivered to you!
  6. Rensy

Me too. But you know what i really want? MYRMECIA...

Me too. But you know what i really want? MYRMECIA GULOSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Rensy

A question that i would very much like to have answered.

Why is it that trap jaws do not fit in the system? Sure, they have gamergates but why not replace it with an different sized trap jaw model like the developers did in adventure, and make the queen act like a normal queen instead of a gamergate? That i think should fix the problem, but i think...
  8. Rensy

Screenshot Saturday - The Cow Killer

I'm pretty sure it is not possible for a thread to be pinned but maybe it is, Idk.
  9. Rensy

Segmented creatures

This is Ecosystem, not Eotu.
  10. Rensy

Do anywhere exit idea from the nest

Uhhh what do you mean Fazekas? This makes no sense at all, and Scyobi Empire's Prediction feels far from what Fazekas is suggesting.
  11. Rensy

Suggestion: Rewards for the other extra levels

oh i guess that is true, infact i think the developers are working on this. This image comes from the August 2019 newsletter, if you haven't seen it. It shows the section "extra level" in achievements of the undergrowth.
  12. Rensy

I think the bombardier beetles are the true fire creatures in tier 4, they create a liquid that...

I think the bombardier beetles are the true fire creatures in tier 4, they create a liquid that is literally boiling hot (at a whopping 212 degrees fahrenheit/100 degrees celcius) and can burn through human skin, meanwhile fire ants just make you feel like you're being burnt, kinda a big...
  13. Rensy

A suggestion

Would be hard to code, as simple as it may seem. Its a nice suggestion but its gonna require a lot of coding like for example, the developers have to code how the ants are going to do that, to see how much food stores the ally may have so that they can calculate how much the ally will give to...
  14. Rensy

Suggestion: Rewards for the other extra levels

This is basic suggestion, some other extra levels give rewards, other than the other foot and excavators. I have no idea what rewards i can suggest that the extra levels can give but i hope the developers can add some.
  15. Rensy

Extra level suggestion: (I really couldn't think of a name, when i think of a good one i will edit the thread title)

Hello, back to suggesting extra levels again! In this extra level, you are a red Solepnosis Invicta fire ant colony, you are in a swamp type biome and you have some starting caverns for you to dig out and gather food to expand the colony. You see that there are a few bunches of aphid farms (the...
  16. Rensy

I demand fire ant update whenever it comes! I'm hungry for more tiers

I demand fire ant update whenever it comes! I'm hungry for more tiers
  17. Rensy

Nice new profile picture Medin!

Nice new profile picture Medin!
  18. Rensy

A mistake

This is a common bug that happens when you save the freeplay and leave and join it again, i don't think its fixed yet but i do think that the developers are working on to fix.
  19. Rensy

Bugs

Why not in main branch then yet?