Search results

1. pakitane16

Occupation - New Extra Level - Out Now!

The extra buffed creatures are a bit ridiculous lol. I think the exclamation marks should be extra scaled up for them. It took a few tries to know if the black ants or tiger beetles should be dealed with first.
  2. pakitane16

Optional Suggestions

#1 I agree with this. #3 The 5th species is already decided and is in model making process. #4 They only do extra missions that reuse assets because it's less time consuming. #5 I agree with this too. #6 I'd like to keep "any difficult" and "insane" too. They have made an achievement suggestion...
  3. pakitane16

nerf army ant majors

You can post your compositon, set up and how you did the challenge here. Many people here are willing to help. We went through the trial and error phase too you know. Challenge 3 can even be beaten on easy with only black ants. If you feel like you're stuck, grind for food and jelly and max out...
  4. pakitane16

Suggestion: 1 special ant selection after beating formicarium challenge 5

I'd like this to be a New Game + system: Beat the story mode. Then when you replay the storymode as a new colony, you can choose either the default one or a new one that have all ant units unlockable, but without OP upgrade and stat modification. You can then unlock whichever species you want...
  5. pakitane16

A bit too hard and other bits iv noticed so far

This game is not a simulator, it's an RTS that focuses on its campaign. This means that you can beat any level on medium by following a guide or just fail a few times to learn the AI pattern/find the trick to the puzzle. The AI is not that fast, with right composition you can get 1.5 times...
  6. pakitane16

Do anywhere exit idea from the nest

This is no different than moving queen. So.... probably no.
  7. pakitane16

Screenshot Saturday - The Cow Killer

Yes, but not enough venom to kill a cow. It was revealed that in game, she has weak bite, very strong sting at low health, and venom-type damage reflection from her setae.
  8. pakitane16

Suggestion: Unit choice For army ants or driver ants in counterpart colony in freeplay

You are suggesting an entire new species (new model, new stat, new ability). Unless they are actually in the 5th tier, I don't think they will ever be touched till after EA. According to latest stream, Matt is making models and animation for ant-shaped creatures for both 4th and 5th tier at the...
  9. pakitane16

Ideas

10. pakitane16

another question

It's confirmed that most ant units can climb over creatures that are bigger than a tiger beetle. It will be applied retrospectively to prior missions overtime. There is still one mystery: can leafcutter majors do it?
  11. pakitane16

curious question

E.burcheii only make bivouac to rest for a few days before moving. A living nest is not suitable for the hexagon build system so the devs don't want to include them as a whole species in freeplay. Therefore, no queen model is needed.
  12. pakitane16

Tier 4/Fire ant update: Analysis

This is a good summary, not an analysis. It's the end of Lunar New Year, I don't have time to look up the source videos so feel free to correct me. Some information I recall from dev stream and SS posts: - Velvet ant has weak bite and strong sting similar to fire ants. Its setae is said to...
  13. pakitane16

Does anybody know pocket ants?

I try the game for 2 days. Cool concept but it feels more like a bug colecting game than an ant game. The fact that I have to keep my phone running for the currency to go up is bad design, my battery most likely can't handle it. My favorite feature: Seasonal Creature, they implement a real life...
  14. pakitane16

Screenshot Saturday - The Big-Headed Ant

I think this topic should end here guys. With how Mike not knowing about the peripheral species' abilities, you will most likely find only their models and basic moving animation, which were already shown. If you want to try getting yout ultimate ereptor, you can follow TheRexYo's guide on...
  15. pakitane16

Screenshot Saturday - The Big-Headed Ant

He meant there is a way around it by creating another sub species of F.ereptor. But yeah, M.minimum and P.morisii both have queen model, have decent size colonies and nest underground so they should be reasonable for freeplay as fully-pledge species.
  16. pakitane16

So... I got Fire Ants into my save

F.ereptor on the left, S.invicta on the right
  17. pakitane16

extra level idea : naval assault

I like your idea, but here is my twist on the concept. - The map is like below: your ereptor colony is in the center of the ring (blue), surrounded by 2 fire ants colonies (red and yellow) - Light gray is flooded area and dark gray is dry land. Water rises at night and recedes at day, bring...
  18. pakitane16

One word

Either it's because they are in the process of moving the forum to a new website or it's a way to prevent spamming low quality posts, probably.
  19. pakitane16

Tiger beetles not attacking hermit crabs?

This sounds similar to 3.2 when some creatures only fight each other when there are too many stuffs on the map. How was your difficulty Rensy, how crowded is your map?
  20. pakitane16

Are there going to be any more crustaceans?

Ants are terrestrial, so only terrestrial/semi-aquatic crustaceans have any chance of showing up. The only option beside hermit crabs and woodlice are land crabs. The 4th set of missions set in a North Carolina swamp, so it's not like there is no chance. Also, they don't give spoiler outside of...