Search results

1. Scyobi_Empire

The game keeps on glitching today

Does the game close itself randomly or is it stopping for no reason?
  2. Scyobi_Empire

It's my birthday.

Not you, read the name in the quotation.
  3. Scyobi_Empire

Freeplay setup idea

Isn't there a way to export Freeplay Setups?
  4. Scyobi_Empire

Тranslations into other languages.

Technically, Latin is in the game. Most, if not all, scientific names are in Latin.
  5. Scyobi_Empire

It's my birthday.

Бегон-бот @MikeSlugDisco , found a bot.
  6. Scyobi_Empire

Тranslations into other languages.

Thrive is doing a simular thing, though they are completely open source so it's to be expected, and as Mike said there are Pro's and Con's. A major Con has to be speakers for some rare languages.
  7. Scyobi_Empire

"Quit" Button Locks up the Game

How much CPU of your CPU is being used when it tries to close?
  8. Scyobi_Empire

Excavator: Moving Exclamation System Bug

Translation: That is definitely a mistake. That has never happened to me. Thank you google translate. Anyway, I agree with what you said. The Actor (using terms that I'm use to) should have its location updated after the Mole Cricket enters the new Hex (It should destroy itself and be...
  9. Scyobi_Empire

Hey Mike I noticed that when you Google Empires of The Undergrowth, the knowledge panel (the...

Hey Mike I noticed that when you Google Empires of The Undergrowth, the knowledge panel (the box on the right of the screen) is unclaimed. I'm not sure what claiming it does, but I decided to point it out.
  10. Scyobi_Empire

It's my birthday.

Woo. One year closerd to death.
  11. Scyobi_Empire

Hello I’m RobotYandex

N0 I do not (In response to 'do you speak German).
  12. Scyobi_Empire

I just got a notification

https://haveibeenpwned.com/
  13. Scyobi_Empire

Hello I’m RobotYandex

我不。 Edit: forgot 我
  14. Scyobi_Empire

A couple cool screenshots.

While disturbing, it doesn't break the rules. I ain't looking at roast chicken the same way again....
  15. Scyobi_Empire

Whip Spiders inspired by science?

Driver Ants are another term for Army Ants.
  16. Scyobi_Empire

The Ants - app in app store

I was joking about how many times I write EiTU instead of EoTU, the post that I made was jabbing at myself. It is a shame that there aren't many ant games, boardgames like March of The Ants are outliers.
  17. Scyobi_Empire

Whip Spiders inspired by science?

Drivers and Honeyots were in the kickstarter. I believe Honeypots are no longer going to be added and Driver Ants are Army Ants.
  18. Scyobi_Empire

Fusca Queens have flat heads in real life, and EoTU's art style is fairly common. Stylised Realism, many ant games use it. This is Ant Queen 3D's queen (just ignore the rest of the image, I took it from a thumbnail) The queen also has a flat head. If a game was copying EoTU (read: not using...
  19. Scyobi_Empire

Oh god, thanks for telling me. I thought I was about to buy EoTU but rereading the Forums I see it is Empires in The Undergrowth, ty so much OP! /s Edit: Yes my jokes suck
  20. Scyobi_Empire

The dialogue of me and other scientist

Yi is one in Chinese.