Search results

1. MedinBurnic

Beetles Rise Up! New Extra Level Out NOW

Agreed! Besides from the “minor inconvenience” I had while playing, it is now my personal favorite. Quick Edit: Almost forgot, the beetles sticking out of the ground is most likely from me speeding up the game with cheat engine. Eotu was not designed to have fast-forward options. ; I just...
  2. MedinBurnic

Guys

Checked it out, it's cool. While the forum probably won't drive much traffic into the game, I still want the developer to flourish fine. Official website is here : https://antwar.io/ It's only a development version though, I recommend playing on Firefox since when I last played a few weeks ago...
  3. MedinBurnic

Beetles Rise Up! New Extra Level Out NOW

Yep! 4k monitor! It's basically anti-aliasing. 4k monitors give a more beautiful game experience. However, with this 4k stuff, the performance can decrease badly depending on the game. No need, but just thought I would mention it. Little example: This is 1080p and 1440p on a game called “Metro...
  4. MedinBurnic

Screenshot Saturday - Eastern Newt

The surface levels haven't been revealed, so it was probably here because of that. This doesn't really prove that it will “spawn” here, though. I'll let the developers chime in if they don't mind!
  5. MedinBurnic

[Suggestion] - Delete Save Files

Had to re-upload due to me pressing Ecosystem, sorry! You can't delete save files, the only way from my understanding is to start a new game with all slots filled, and then you can only delete one but not the rest. I for some reason like to keep my save files organized, and I would like to...
  6. MedinBurnic

queen moving (read before saying anything)

Mike just said due to simplicity… Oh, and when she is getting eaten alive, you sure she can walk away? Those creatures such as the tiger beetles, good luck with that. Queen movement is only on special levels and plus, the scenes with queen movement currently don't actually use the underground...
  7. MedinBurnic

Free play mode idea

I am confused, on the “Victory Condition Setup” screen, we can pick “none” please specify what you mean in greater detail because we can clearly turn it off.
  8. MedinBurnic

Who is the oldest "member" of Slug Disco outside of the devs?

Hmmm, if a group of friends came together, maybe thought of it together?
  9. MedinBurnic

Who is the oldest "member" of Slug Disco outside of the devs?

We don't have any available tools, but here is the oldest post I could find: https://forum.slugdisco.com/index.php?threads/empires-of-the-undergrowth-forum-is-live.1/
  10. MedinBurnic

Camera bug after the new update

I'll end this here but feel free to chime in, not sure about this graphic one if it is just the gamma, color, or whatever.
  11. MedinBurnic

Out of two pictures, does your game look like on high graphics or almost high as shown on the pictures? It looks like the video was recorded on max settings but, when you go into settings, they aren't maxed. - 0:46
  12. MedinBurnic

I may not have been specific enough, this is what I mean. --Set on almost max graphics, as shown in your video. Max graphics, compare the two temples. Notice the difference? — I don't exactly understand what you mean by you “don't see the difference” while here, it seems pretty clear in...
  13. MedinBurnic

The settings are completely messed up. At 0:49, what is with the key bindings? Those don't look natural for most gaming people. Not to mention, the video resolution is high definition (1080p), but in game it is 1920 × 1200? (as shown in the video) And at 0:46 the graphics, those graphic...
  14. MedinBurnic

0.23 New Extra Levels and Improvements

Can you elaborate on what happened during the crashes? Simply clicking “send” will not work, it will send the report to the engine makers, where they will be ignored. —Info here https://forum.slugdisco.com/index.php?threads/important-how-to-get-crash-reports-to-us.5231/ Not to mention, can you...
  15. MedinBurnic

Looking for popular games, maybe they are just as good as EotU.

Looking for popular games, maybe they are just as good as EotU.
  16. MedinBurnic

Screenshot Saturday - The Six-Spotted Fishing Spider

Nah, you're fine, it's kinda cool that will we have them automatically in at the fire ant update, which we didn't have for the leafcutters.
  17. MedinBurnic

0.2314 [Bug?] Keybindings set in weird selections?

Ignore the compressed image quality — I kept getting “oops! We ran into some problems — file size too big!” Here we notice that the default keybindings for scrolling are W, S, Left, Right? What? Who plays like that, honestly. Luckily, the problem was fixed by me just clicking default key...
  18. MedinBurnic

Different player color disposition on models - comparaison between ereptor color and unit color

It is only colors, though, and the fact of choosing colors for a specific part such as the head does not make this a “simple suggestion” in my book. I'm also confused by you saying they look like “wasps and bees” which I don't see the resemblance even for the yellow color. I also notice more...
  19. MedinBurnic

Deleting old threads of mine, kind of cringy in a way

Deleting old threads of mine, kind of cringy in a way
  20. MedinBurnic

Music misplaced in wrong playlist

I would also like to see the other tracks added such as the queen is in danger themes. Well, why not?!