Search results

1. thanhmk28

Screenshot Saturday - The Six-Spotted Fishing Spider

According to discord, challenge mode will come with the later interim update similar to previous missions.
  2. thanhmk28

Different player color disposition on models - comparaison between ereptor color and unit color

Not sure what you mean by "shiny black stripes" either. Here is how it looks in real life.
  3. thanhmk28

Different player color disposition on models - comparaison between ereptor color and unit color

Wood ants have 3 models and 3 skin patterns for workers, melee soldiers and shooters. Check here: https://www.slugdisco.com/press/sheet.php?p=empires_of_the_undergrowth The fish savagers are wood ant melee soldiers.
  4. thanhmk28

Screenshot Saturday - Narrow-Mouthed Toad

In real life, the tree frogs and the toads are only 25mm (about leafcutter ant queen) but the bullfrogs can reach up to 100mm. So I assume only the bullfrogs can be titans.
  5. thanhmk28

Screenshot Saturday - The Promised Land, Gamescom 2021 Demo Level

They have been letting discord users test the game for the past few days. No, this is only a demo mission.
  6. thanhmk28

The balanced version will be out after gamescom.

The balanced version will be out after gamescom.
  7. thanhmk28

[UPDATE [0.2312] Fire Ant Gamescom Demo Discussion - Bug Reports, Suggestions, Strategies; Et cetera

It's an event for developers to advertise their games. Here is what they revealed this week if you don't have twitter: American Bullfrog as the largest creature in the game.
  8. thanhmk28

A poser mode

They do have fire ants and a few new creatures as emoji in discord. I'll ask Mike after the update is out, I need them for the fandom wiki too ;).
  9. thanhmk28

Liam accidentally revealed the 5th tier creatures in his recent stream. Discord is ecstatic...

Liam accidentally revealed the 5th tier creatures in his recent stream. Discord is ecstatic right now lol.
  10. thanhmk28

Screenshot Saturday - The Six-Spotted Fishing Spider

Here I put the 2 images together.
  11. thanhmk28

Well, just don't mess with the layout and format. I tend to review what people have been editing...

Well, just don't mess with the layout and format. I tend to review what people have been editing during my work break and move stuff around.
  12. thanhmk28

Screenshot Saturday - Swamp is an Aesthetic

I don't think they have done any stat balancing yet when all the models are not even finished.
  13. thanhmk28

Enemy of my Enemy - New Extra Level - Out Now!

You should add remaining royal guard counter to the scoreboard. It can be a criteria for competition too: losing the fewest of royal guards.
  14. thanhmk28

The fandom wiki is generally completed. There are still a lot of numbers missing and mechanics...

The fandom wiki is generally completed. There are still a lot of numbers missing and mechanics not understood. Hopefully fire ant update won't bring too much chaos to the wiki.
  15. thanhmk28

Questions about stats

I'd love to see some explanation about some stats. Thanks in advance. 1. How are "Armor" and "Piercing" calculated in the damage formular? Is it similar to "P/V resistance"? (1 - P or V resistance) Or is it a solid damage cut? 2. How does taunt stat works? Is it activated on damage? Does it...
  16. thanhmk28

Screenshot Saturday - False Bombardier Larva

I prefer your recent spoiler photos to the older ones of third tier creatures: better angle, creatures in attacking pose, size comparison and everything is not super enlarged.
  17. thanhmk28

question

Fire ants will be added to the main story as a complete playable species. So yes the primary ereptor colony will get it. They haven't revealed any plans for the other enemy ants. The counterpart colony in the story has already been destroyed in Formicarium Challenge 3.
  18. thanhmk28

Screenshot Saturday - The Bombardier Beetle

I really like the color choice for each set of enemies. Like for example: 1st is black, 2nd is white/light brown, 3rd is green and now 4th is orange/red. Freeplay map is going to be really cool to watch.
  19. thanhmk28

Wiki

The images look great as thumbnails. I'm writing pages on game tutorials, starting with the UI, next will be mechanics involving ants: https://empires-of-the-undergrowth.fandom.com/wiki/Tutorial:_UI
  20. thanhmk28

Wiki

Oh thanks! Is black ant image broken? I feel like it has lower quality than the others. And I can't see any slavemaker, or is that another color variant of wood ant? Edit: And phorid flies.