1. person111

Happy Birthday brighterdays!

Happy Birthday brighterdays!
  2. person111

Happy birthday dude, hope ya had a great time today

Happy birthday dude, hope ya had a great time today
  3. person111

extra level : bastion

I mean it’s gonna take a pretty long time to work on all the modeling and coding of those 2 ant species just to make that one level, although still a cool suggestion for an extra level
  4. person111

I’ve been here for 2 years already

Time really flies huh
  5. person111

Screenshot Saturday - Venus Flytraps in Action

Yes you can see that the ants are uncontrollable in the video because the player can’t control what leaves they go to
  6. person111

Hello sir

Hello sir
  7. person111

Advanced interaction with enemy ant colonies

I've read a couple articles about what certain ants will do when having to face an enemy colony, from making a confrontational line without fighting or somehow cease to fight and join forces? I wonder if it would be possible or realistic to have some sort of extra chance where one of these...
  8. person111

know about gaming pc

GPUS and graphic cards will take up a lot of money (depending on the quality of course) but I'd say like 2000 dollars for a decent to good setup, just save up for a while and you should have enough for your custom build.
  9. person111

Add Bullet Ants please

Is it a full new ant species you can unlock to play or is it like a snap jaw where you can have one extra unit of it? Sounds interesting
  10. person111

Screenshot Saturday - Red Velvet Ant in Action

it probably looked different because it was either in a different stage of development or he was just holding a different species, (Since there are at least 150 species that are classified as velvet ants). Also maybe it would be cool if spiders can run out of their silk or have the feature to...
  11. person111

Hello there serafine

Hello there serafine
  12. person111

Selective breeding feature, and parent genes?

I think it would be cool if there could be a feature that you could use to select 2 random creatures and force them to reproduce with each other, this would help diversify the amount of species by a lot without having to wait a long time and not having to spend as much points in the unit...
  13. person111

What genre? Right now I’m playing around with People Playground and I think it’s pretty cool

What genre? Right now I’m playing around with People Playground and I think it’s pretty cool
  14. person111

Hello again

Yeah I came back after I read the news on Steam so I’m just gonna stay around for now just in case something happens thats discussable
  15. person111

Game Suggestion!

The SCP community in general is pretty creative anyways and I highly respect them, except for the Wattpad users. But I will try the game sometime in the future when I get the time and better computer.
  16. person111

Why don’t you guys delete all forum accounts that haven’t been logged into for 1 year.

It would still be better for them to not delete the account anyways so that the people still have a chance to do something or so that they can just watch without feeling like “Huh, my account was deleted for inactivity, I guess they don’t want me here”, so even if they clog up the member count...
  17. person111

I'VE BEEN SPELLING FIRE ANT GENUS NAME WRONG THIS ENTIRE TIME!!!!

This is wholesome in a way
  18. person111

bioluminescent animals

That’s very interesting, thanks For the video
  19. person111

What do y'all think about Antscanada discovering a new ant species?

I’d say it’s definately an achievement but like you pointed out it is slightly clickbait