Search results

1. MedinBurnic

I always light fireworks early. I love seeing the amazing lights, very nice.

I always light fireworks early. I love seeing the amazing lights, very nice.
  2. MedinBurnic

I sorta want you to only open EotU after the Fire Ant update arrives, possibly make the...

I sorta want you to only open EotU after the Fire Ant update arrives, possibly make the experience even better with amazing frame rates.
  3. MedinBurnic

THE TRIALER ITS COMING

It seems the trailer music did have some special sound effects, especially near the end. I really liked it. It's very possible that the developers are hiding some creatures for us to find ourselves. EDIT: At 0:39 of the trailer, at the right of the screen, there is a strange new creature. Not...
  4. MedinBurnic

That trailer was AMAZING! Definitely going to watch it multiple times.

That trailer was AMAZING! Definitely going to watch it multiple times.
  5. MedinBurnic

THE TRIALER ITS COMING

I'm writing this before the trailer premieres, and I'm super excited! The release date is still unclear, since the trailer has been completed before any thought out release date, it seems it won't be shown on the video.
  6. MedinBurnic

I'm sure it does have a very specific meaning in the Slug Disco vocabulary, right? Like...

I'm sure it does have a very specific meaning in the Slug Disco vocabulary, right? Like “tomorrow, today maybe, tomorrow maybe”.
  7. MedinBurnic

I need someone to tell me what “t m” means exactly in slang language. I'm suspicious of it as...

I need someone to tell me what “t m” means exactly in slang language. I'm suspicious of it as being a release date for the trailer.
  8. MedinBurnic

I Bet We're Getting Rehoused

I definitely think so as well. I'm sure that all the formicarium assets are nearly completed by now, just polishing, balancing, and music are left before the fire ant release. I'm super excited for the release of the fire ants.
  9. MedinBurnic

Found 2 cool EOTU theme songs made by Liam 6 years ago

Seems a lot longer than I thought, considering the current point, probably not “months” just probably a couple more days/weeks until I hear the familiar narrator in the trailer. The hype train is definitely at insane speeds, I am so excited!
  10. MedinBurnic

Found 2 cool EOTU theme songs made by Liam 6 years ago

That also seems to be the music from the game's trailer for it's Early Access release. It's crazy on how much Liam has upgraded it! If we compare that soundtrack compared to the 2019 Leafcutter Trailer soundtrack. Liam has definitely gotten better at music, and I am excited for what will be...
  11. MedinBurnic

Looking back, I remember seeing a post from me saying “looks weird only 1 ants goes at a...

Looking back, I remember seeing a post from me saying “looks weird only 1 ants goes at a time”—from a fire ant bridge showcase, it was so embarrassing, I needed to literally edit it. I still need to look for more of these similar mistakes.
  12. MedinBurnic

Decided to delete/edit threads. I edited some to make them make more sense. It was quite...

Decided to delete/edit threads. I edited some to make them make more sense. It was quite embarrassing.
  13. MedinBurnic

Let's not forget, Liam will soon become a father! I hope everything goes well.

Let's not forget, Liam will soon become a father! I hope everything goes well.
  14. MedinBurnic

Slug Disco has been too quiet, just too quiet. I feel like a trailer will drop, any day.

Slug Disco has been too quiet, just too quiet. I feel like a trailer will drop, any day.
  15. MedinBurnic

I think I can relate to this. I've definitely gotten better at English and Grammar in general...

I think I can relate to this. I've definitely gotten better at English and Grammar in general, but I don't dare look back at my old posts.
  16. MedinBurnic

Wood ants AI need some fixing (probably will happen after the fire ant update release)

I'm not a developer here, so I'm quite clueless on how the AI of the ants work. What I do know is that ants will not attack enemies if attack is turned off, unless they are provoked. The narrator will state, “The ants must defend themselves!”. Meaning, they will only attack if disturbed...
  17. MedinBurnic

Tile Upgrade Value Doesn't Update Until Other Tile is Built

I see. It's more of a suggestion, not a bug. Correct me on this if I am wrong, but basically it seems the tile upgrade numbers should update if the tile is being built. — However, the tile number did update after it was fully built. Please note, the current system has been the same practically...
  18. MedinBurnic

Tile Upgrade Value Doesn't Update Until Other Tile is Built

I'm not exactly sure what you were trying to say here, but it sounds more like a suggestion, not a bug. The current upgrade system has been in the game since the original release, and I don't really have any issues with it at all. If more people want something like this, I could see it being...
  19. MedinBurnic

Nest Worker AI Change

John or Liam did confirm workers will do jobs closer to them before doing jobs further away. I'm not sure when this feature was added, but I'm still not sure how it exactly works. However, I want to see what this Fire Ant update will bring. As I'm sure, almost every gameplay feature of the...
  20. MedinBurnic

Floating Ant

The quality of the video makes it very difficult to see what's going on. There does seem to be some floating ant in the video, and the ant looks frozen and stuck. It might've been something with the consume ability the Praying Mantis has, but I'm still clueless myself on what exactly caused...