Search results

1. syrian dugong

Another ant suggestion

Would be quite redundant to have another food storage so ig that's why the honeypots were scrapped
  2. syrian dugong

about the skimmer

The only physical feature are the robustness of the tail. Most if not all dragonflies species the females usually have broader tails while males are much more narrow
  3. syrian dugong

about the skimmer

It's actually true..? Blue skimmer immature males are brown, it's literally the same colouration as mature females. This also makes it's hard to identify/differentiate between L. vibrans mature females and immature males.
  4. syrian dugong

about the skimmer

Actually I take back what I said. No dragonfly species actually have males and females only having different tail tips and having the same coloration. Immature males of every species though (here's an example)
  5. syrian dugong

about the skimmer

Indeed, it does help. It shows the difference between a male and female L. vibrans (in terms of coloration)
  6. syrian dugong

about the skimmer

And also keep in mind that immature males of L. vibrans can look very SIMILAR to L. vibrans mature females https://michaelqpowell.com/2016/06/13/female-great-blue-skimmer/
  7. syrian dugong

about the skimmer

After digging up about the males and females of the genus libellua (which the genus that the skimmer in game is under) you are right about them only having different tail tips but this is only in some species and it isn't the case with some species such as the Great blue skimmer Libellula vibrans
  8. syrian dugong

about the skimmer

"color is not really an indication when it comes to the gender of the skimmer. It's the tail tips, no matter the species, males, and females have different tail tips." I heavily disagree with this statement. Take a look at a bunch of dragonflies mature males & females and also immatures.
  9. syrian dugong

"+X food" or "inf. food" cheat

It is free, you can turn the cheats on by either pressing F1 (unlimited territory), F2 (unlimited food), F3 (unlimited jelly), F4 (super population) while playing the game. Not use the off/on cheat buttons (Only pro members can do it).
  10. syrian dugong

about the skimmer

why is the skimmer in game referred to as "she" when it's actually a male?
  11. syrian dugong

"+X food" or "inf. food" cheat

WeMod: WeMod exist
  12. syrian dugong

Workers Only Completions

no wahys
  13. syrian dugong

The narrow mouthed toad is strongest amphibian???

even if the ground slap got removed it's still quite strong
  14. syrian dugong

I'm guessing 3-4 or something
  15. syrian dugong

How many toads and salamanders would spawn in underground when the toad finally kills it in day 1?
  16. syrian dugong

I've tested it out before against other amphibians in battle arena and here are the results Toad vs Dwarf salamander = Toad wins Toad vs Newt = Toad wins (again) Toad vs Pinewood tree frog = toad wins (again and again) Toad vs Bullfrog.. It's pretty much a 50/50. If the toad managed to dodge...
  17. syrian dugong

BHA supersoldier is OP (kinda)

Yeah army ant majors are not that strong when alone or with a few but with huge numbers they are very strong. But the big headed ant supersoldiers seems to be able to counter their flash buff/rage ability with their high attack speed and stun/headbutt ability.
  18. syrian dugong

I've seem to miss out some of the ants only because I forgor but here's one I did with trapjaw ants and mediae leafcutters (below) 100 BHA supersoldier LV3 vs 100 Trapjaw LV3 = BHA supersoldiers won 100 BHA supersoldier LV3 vs 100 Leafcutter mediae LV3 = BHA supersoldier won
  19. syrian dugong

Yeah me too. Their flash buff ability still scares me.