Search results

1. Rensy

New years feast

I was having a lot of trouble doing the new years feast level on medium, so I decided to come here to ask for some strategies. If you could help me, it would be much appreciated.
  2. Rensy

Wiese from Austria

Welcome wiese!
  3. Rensy

What is the approximate time for an uber to spawn in freeplay

dang, I only enabled the uber velvet worm for the freeplay game I had, it was taking a long time and I did literally every single thing you could do. Thanks for the response though.
  4. Rensy

late response, but I'm pretty sure it took a lot longer for an uber velvet to spawn, as well with the hunter victory condition.
  5. Rensy

I was just wondering because god does it take so long.
  6. Rensy

Entering trapjaw colony

So I realized you can enter the trapjaw colony even if you haven't triggered the quest for it on adventure, I suggest you move it a bit further back so that we can only enter the colony once we have the quest.
  7. Rensy

Tutorial narration

I recently went back on empires of the undergrowth to try the update that was released a while ago and I must say, the tutorial is really effective at teaching! I was wondering if the tutorial was meant to have narration at some point or I simply misinterpreted speeches about the tutorial.
  8. Rensy

nest group idea

I honestly think it would be better if workers did this, even though they most usually do this when doing colony tasks (making tiles, digging, placing eggs, etc.)
  9. Rensy

Defeated colonies

I suggested this for freeplay mode, not campaign missions, and freeplay mode isn't all about realism so it should work fine.
  10. Rensy

Defeated colonies

I do kind of agree, it sounds pretty cool. But I believe it would be a lot helpful in freeplay mode
  11. Rensy

Freeplay themes

and almost everyone has YouTube now, use that to play custom tracks It would be harder and less organized when playing it on YouTube, constantly switching out to play a theme whenever it is safe or action. Although your other statements I kind of agree with, but like waffle guy said, freeplay...
  12. Rensy

Defeated colonies

It would be better in my opinion if when you defeat a colony in freeplay mode, you permanently gain viewing access to their colony since they have been dominated and no longer thrive as a colony, I think it would be pretty cool.
  13. Rensy

Freeplay themes

I think it would be pretty good if freeplay maps had the choice of picking what theme you would like to play during the level (not special themes like hibernation and rising tide Christmas), It would add the the variety and make the player enjoy what theme they like or fits the theme of their...
  14. Rensy

August 2022 Newsletter - Roadmap To Version 1.0

is tier 5, really not what I think it is...?
  15. Rensy

At what point are the new tiers and their ant species usually revealed?

Now that I'm back, I'm a bit rusty and want to know usually when the developer team decides to reveal the tier's ant species just out of sheer curiosity.
  16. Rensy

BHA supersoldier is OP (kinda)

I was actually in shock when I tried out the army ant majors and BHA thing and BHA won. Although, army ant majors aren't meant to be strong on their own, when they are equal amount and level as the enemy ants, they might as well be equal to 1v1.
  17. Rensy

Release T4 OST

trueeee man they're so epik
  18. Rensy

Wth does this mean

I thought that was just a normal thing
  19. Rensy

Ok for real for real

Also gonna make a poll so I can see people's thoughts
  20. Rensy

Wth does this mean

So in the fire ant update, it says for big headed ants "Big headed ants (pheidole morisi) have a new genetic variant that is waiting to be awoken" what does this mean???