Search results

1. Rensy

New years feast

I was having a lot of trouble doing the new years feast level on medium, so I decided to come here to ask for some strategies. If you could help me, it would be much appreciated.
  2. Rensy

What is the approximate time for an uber to spawn in freeplay

I was just wondering because god does it take so long.
  3. Rensy

Entering trapjaw colony

So I realized you can enter the trapjaw colony even if you haven't triggered the quest for it on adventure, I suggest you move it a bit further back so that we can only enter the colony once we have the quest.
  4. Rensy

Tutorial narration

I recently went back on empires of the undergrowth to try the update that was released a while ago and I must say, the tutorial is really effective at teaching! I was wondering if the tutorial was meant to have narration at some point or I simply misinterpreted speeches about the tutorial.
  5. Rensy

Defeated colonies

It would be better in my opinion if when you defeat a colony in freeplay mode, you permanently gain viewing access to their colony since they have been dominated and no longer thrive as a colony, I think it would be pretty cool.
  6. Rensy

Freeplay themes

I think it would be pretty good if freeplay maps had the choice of picking what theme you would like to play during the level (not special themes like hibernation and rising tide Christmas), It would add the the variety and make the player enjoy what theme they like or fits the theme of their...
  7. Rensy

At what point are the new tiers and their ant species usually revealed?

Now that I'm back, I'm a bit rusty and want to know usually when the developer team decides to reveal the tier's ant species just out of sheer curiosity.
  8. Rensy

Wth does this mean

So in the fire ant update, it says for big headed ants "Big headed ants (pheidole morisi) have a new genetic variant that is waiting to be awoken" what does this mean???
  9. Rensy

Ok for real for real

Do you think for challenge 5 the Scientist-2 will return and complete his experiment to what it would've been or do you think Scientist-1 will find out about the ants prolonged life and begin her own wicked experiment?
  10. Rensy

THE FIRE ANT UPDATE IS SICKKKKKKKK

I HAVEN'T EVEN CHECKED OUT MOST OF IT AND I'M HYPED LESS FREAKING GOOOOOO
  11. Rensy

A little problem...

So basically there's this thing where the Extra level rewards for freeplay mode got wiped. So when this happened, i decided to give "the other foot" a go again to unlock the Counterpart colony back. After a while, i had defeated the extra level, an excellent use of my time now, i guess time to...
  12. Rensy

Extra level Rewards removal?

Ok so, i saw this thing a while ago but i was lazy to report it at the time, so basically, i haven't played eotu in a while, and then i checked it again because why not? and then in freeplay, i don't have my counterpart colony as a species selection, neither is the uber mole cricket there, even...
  13. Rensy

Hello again

It is i Rensy, maybe some of you don't remember me. I have been not active for a while, and I'm here to answer that. There isn't much content right now for eotu, extra levels aren't satisfactory enough as well (as much as i used to love them before). But when the fire ant update comes, you might...
  14. Rensy

Extra level suggestion: Eradication

You are a red solenopsis invicta fire ant colony in the green swamp of north Carolina. There is aphid farms that you can gather honeydew from and there is other food supplies that are enough to nourish the colony's growth. But beware, there is 3 allied monomorium minimun little black ants trying...
  15. Rensy

So i was wondering...

So i was booting the game up from steam and then it asked: Play eotu with directx11 or Play eotu with directx12, so what are there 2 things for and what is the difference between them?
  16. Rensy

Bug report

So whenever i press "quit" on eotu or press "exit out of desktop" during a game, the game freezes and will not close, and because of this i have to pull up task manager every time I'm leaving the game. And just in case. Here is my system specs Computer Information: Manufacturer: LENOVO...
  17. Rensy

Extra level suggestion: Teamwork

alas, i am back. So in this extra level you are a solenopsis invicta colony of fire ants, and you are in a rain forest instead of the green swamp of north Carolina. But you are not alone, you have 2 other sister colonies in the rain forest and will support you. Aphid farms surround the 3 fire...
  18. Rensy

I'VE BEEN SPELLING FIRE ANT GENUS NAME WRONG THIS ENTIRE TIME!!!!

GUYS I WAS SPELLING IT SOLEPNOSIS AND NOT SOLENOPSIS OMG I'M SO DUMB AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH It is a rule to not post low quality threads, so what more should i add to this thread? Ah, Yes. Scientist 1: Jeremy, i think it may be time for our Pheidole Morisii Big headed ants to face some...
  19. Rensy

Suggestion: 1 special ant selection after beating formicarium challenge 5

This suggestion is for the end of early access, basically when you defeat challenge 5 you unlock bullet ants but after that, you will be granted with a selection screen to select a special ant in your formicarium, basically the ants that weren't normally playable and did not appear as an...
  20. Rensy

A question that i would very much like to have answered.

Why is it that trap jaws do not fit in the system? Sure, they have gamergates but why not replace it with an different sized trap jaw model like the developers did in adventure, and make the queen act like a normal queen instead of a gamergate? That i think should fix the problem, but i think...