Search results

1. A

Royal Guard or Decree? which is better

I guess a fixed higher cost for switching would be enough. Royal jelly is similar to "DNA" in Plague Inc. Switching your traits there comes with a penalty as well. Base cost x1.5 for switching, for example. Not on increments, it should just be discouraging to do but not punishing if you do it...
  2. A

Fill empty tiles

Granogg has a point but I have to say that in game design, player steering in order to prevent first order optimal strategies is a normal thing to do in order to prevent frustration . So I have to give it to the devs for saying "no" at first. There are certainly ways that could also be...
  3. A

Fill empty tiles

You can prevent turtling tactics by not allowing rooms to be cut off from key locations like the queen and at least one exit (if at least one is excavated). The detection for that would be to call pathfinding for each adjacent tile to the one you'd want to build and if there's no path, one...
  4. A

Dead food plays death animation on savegame load

Dead horse roaches on the stockpile play the death animation and sound when a game is loaded. A cosmetics bug, really. Other prey insects may do the same, I think woodworms do but could not confirm, yet.
  5. A

Change Log 0.1141 - Crash Fixes

<3 I so waited for this, thank you guys <3
  6. A

After completing a mission I don't get food for my Formicarium

Click the lock, it will send an ant to dig it out.
  7. A

Games crashing when loading saved game.

Ok, it's actually crashing no matter what I do, any new save I do is crashing no matter what I do... I found something, though. When I deconstruct nursery tiles, the ants stay. They're not removed from the map and keep walking around. And it seems as if removing nursery tiles and then saving...
  8. A

Games crashing when loading saved game.

it happens for me as soon as I build black ants in my formicarium and then start a mission. After the mission, it even crashes while trying to return to the formicarium. A reload after the crash, crashes also.