Search results

1. Thecoolant

Screenshot Saturday - A Thriving Fire Ant Colony

Amazing absolutely stunning!!! Aqua underground. So cool, great work Dan!! thanks for sharing Mike!
  2. Thecoolant

I have joined and posted a new tip for eotu Babysitting level. EDIT… And yes I will try not to...

I have joined and posted a new tip for eotu Babysitting level. EDIT… And yes I will try not to mess with the format lol.
  3. Thecoolant

I will join the wiki.

I will join the wiki.
  4. Thecoolant

Enemy of my Enemy - New Extra Level - Out Now!

Thank you Mike and John.
  5. Thecoolant

Screenshot Saturday - Green Lynx Spider

It sure does.
  6. Thecoolant

The game keeps on glitching today

When I try to quit it almost always closes without error. The bug only happens on occasion. When I click quit it locks up and won’t quit. Instead it shows the quit on the monitor as permanently selected and escape and alt f4 don’t work. The only way around the glitch is to restart the computer.
  7. Thecoolant

The game keeps on glitching today

If it is crashing then it will usually bring up a report crash option. On this forum if you go to bugs/troubleshooting there is a how to about crashes. One more thing. What kind of glitches were they?
  8. Thecoolant

Thank you for the size comparison. It will be my favorite spider so far.
  9. Thecoolant

Extra level suggestion: Eradication

I kind of a little too. Because the fire ants haven’t come. But it will eventually.
  10. Thecoolant

I wonder is this green beast a titan? She is so big and such a cool green color. Good job devs.
  11. Thecoolant

Happy birthday intellect.

Happy birthday intellect.
  12. Thecoolant

May 2021 Newsletter

Whatever your reasons are please speak about them we will help, I want to help. Please say what’s wrong. This news is terrible.
  13. Thecoolant

It's my birthday.

Happy birthday.
  14. Thecoolant

I just got a notification

I just got a notification that my account password and info was just leaked. I just want to know that none of you would use my info against me. I’m pretty sure none of you would. I just reset it and I hope I won’t have any more security problems. Edit This forum is safe right Mike.
  15. Thecoolant

May 2021 Newsletter

I want all of them. So many unique creatures and artwork. Edit: I can’t wait for the fire ants.
  16. Thecoolant

A couple cool screenshots.

Thank for the compliment. I will get some more satisfying pictures later.
  17. Thecoolant

A couple cool screenshots.

Actually I didn’t mean for it to be a chicken at all. But I guess it is a chicken. I noticed your profile Antboi and it is a bit spooky , maybe you should change it. I have about 40,000 food in my colony.
  18. Thecoolant

May 2021 Newsletter

Cool.
  19. Thecoolant

May 2021 Newsletter

However many the devs can fit into the game.