Search results

1. fazekas kristóf

Questions and suggestions and a bug.

Questions: Why isn't there a beach tiger beetle larvae in freeplay? Why does the enemy queen come out of the nest at the Queen of the hill level? Why can’t you have 2 kinds of spit ants at once or 2 kinds of majors at the leaf cuts when on the queen of the hill leaf the enemy could have been 2...
  2. fazekas kristóf

Big bugs

When I freeplayed, I set it up to be a black ant enemy. I played, I played I quit to the game and I stepped back the next day and already the black ant was not a black ant but a leaf cutter. 2 bug part of my trap jaw ant collony didn't want to move.
  3. fazekas kristóf

suggestion

This idea is to be able to make royal guards. Royal guard: 200 food
  4. fazekas kristóf

New creature ideas

Creature ideas: stick insect,migratory leaf insect,cricket,deer beetle,bee,wasp,asian gigant hornet,termite,hunting spider,tarantula,mine spider,silk spider,nook spider,net throwing spider,scorpion,tick,millipede,centipede.
  5. fazekas kristóf

A mistake

In Freeplay, all the ants of the enemy ant buoy hatch from 0 food
  6. fazekas kristóf

A suggestion

My suggestion is that the major ants have a bigger sign on the map because the slave maker is very big and smaller than the major.
  7. fazekas kristóf

A suggestion

When there is no food in our nest, the allied nest would bring food.
  8. fazekas kristóf

A question

I would like to ask that if there are no steames in the game then how should it be updated?
  9. fazekas kristóf

Do anywhere exit idea from the nest

The idea is that there will be an icon where you can dig out the way out (you can choose to dig it out with a food storage icon and you can dig more)
  10. fazekas kristóf

A mistake

In Free Play, I can't go into one of the enemy nests
  11. fazekas kristóf

New formicarium 2 idea

Here you have to be a Genethief with ants. There will be 6 levels. This formicarium 4 is like the formicarium. Genethief queen ants: Asian maraduer ants (Cerebara diversa), Big-headed ants (Pheidole tepicana), and Tropical fire ants (Solenopsis geminata). How big and what it looks like you will...
  12. fazekas kristóf

Counterpart colony ants separated

It would be nice to have a separate army ant, trap jaw ant, slave-maker ant
  13. fazekas kristóf

A small idea

Eat the enemy queen
  14. fazekas kristóf

Whip spider mod

This is the whip spider level, like a spider.Here you have to be a whip spider. To begin with, you should start with one level. Abilities: bite, punch, poisonous bite, eating. When you are level thirty or so you will be a huge whip spider (you can progress to a bigger one). The task is to defeat...
  15. fazekas kristóf

Extra mode "Maraduers"

You have to be here with Asian maraduer ants(Cerebara diversa). Asian maraduer ants have workers, soldiers and majors. The queen is the size of the leafcutter ant queen, the worker is the size of the average worker, the soldier is bigger than the leafcutter ant soldier, the major is bigger than...
  16. fazekas kristóf

Multiplayer gameplay idea

The multiplayer gameplay: they can join with code and play together
  17. fazekas kristóf

A big question

I do not understand,why I cant write and why you can post
  18. fazekas kristóf

Ideas

ideas:fire ant super major or major,pheidole tepicana: big headed ant,cerebara diversa: asian maraduer ant: cerebara diversa,tropical fire ants,whip spider campaign,dig trough the enemy s nest. Please put it into the empires of the undergrowth.
  19. fazekas kristóf

hi im from Hungary.

hi