Search results

1. E

Out of Video Memory

Alright, I have to be off again, sleep is needed. :-[. Try again tomorrow afternoon, see you then!
  2. E

Out of Video Memory

Yes, it is the same error message. When I am copying and pasting it into a PM it exceeds the character length, is there any other way to get it to you?
  3. E

Out of Video Memory

No, the same error came up, but this time the whole screen went really weird like purple and green. :(. However, it did seem to get further into loading than before. EDIT: Whenever I run it again, the screen just goes black now, then I hit Enter to click OK on the error window and the game is...
  4. E

New Forum

Yeah, it's good to know we are some of the very first ever to play this game! ;D
  5. E

Out of Video Memory

Okay, i'm back up and going now, I found the file without a view tab, mine doesn't have one I don't think, I opened that file with Notepad, Notepad++ and WordPad and it's empty! ??? I also opened all of the other documents in the WindowsNoEditor file and they all seem to be empty but one. The...
  6. E

Out of Video Memory

How do I get to the view tab? I'm not good with this type of stuff. Sorry... EDIT: Okay, i'll have to continue in the morning, I have to go now, thank you for your help so far! I can't wait to get playing again though.
  7. E

Out of Video Memory

I am just starting to do this now, but i can't find the Saved file, it may be because i'm in the wrong EotU file all together. I'm confused now ??? EDIT: I think I am up to the part with EotU, I open that folder and there is two other folders, one named - "Binaries" the other - "Content"...
  8. E

Hello Ant Lovers!

Hello, i'm Equinox. I am very interested in Ants and hope to own some colonies later in life, they interest me a lot and so I am looking forward to this game's final development. This is the best game I have ever played. A few facts about me are: - I have studied Dinosaurs for almost my whole...
  9. E

Out of Video Memory

Okay, thank you, i will try that when i get the time. It's just an amazing game, the best i've played my whole life. I'm very interested in ants too, so learning should be good. I'll keep hopes high, thanks again! :D
  10. E

Out of Video Memory

I have played EotU on my laptop while I was away from home, that handled the game alright, i just had to change the resolution on everything all the way down for it to run fast, otherwise it was quite slow. When I put too many black ants in on the laptop, it would crash. So i thought to myself...