Search results

1. syrian dugong

about the skimmer

why is the skimmer in game referred to as "she" when it's actually a male?
  2. syrian dugong

The narrow mouthed toad is strongest amphibian???

I've tested it out before against other amphibians in battle arena and here are the results Toad vs Dwarf salamander = Toad wins Toad vs Newt = Toad wins (again) Toad vs Pinewood tree frog = toad wins (again and again) Toad vs Bullfrog.. It's pretty much a 50/50. If the toad managed to dodge...
  3. syrian dugong

BHA supersoldier is OP (kinda)

So.. I have decided to test out how strong the supersoldier is against other ants that are not from tier 4 missions. And the results are here: 100 BHA supersoldier LV3 vs 100 Black ant soldier LV3 = the BHA won 100 BHA supersoldier LV3 vs 100 Slave-Makers LV3 = The BHA won.. 100 BHA...
  4. syrian dugong

How do I beat 4.2 insane?

I can't think of any strategy to beat 4.2 on insane. Do you guys have any that I could try?
  5. syrian dugong

Found 2 cool EOTU theme songs made by Liam 6 years ago

Hope yall enjoy listening to it
  6. syrian dugong

Wood ants AI need some fixing (probably will happen after the fire ant update release)

I've been trying to get the wood ant workers in 2.1 and 2.2 to stop attacking the nearby tiger beetle larvae or any other enemies in those missions so that I could harvest resources for so many times now. But it is no use and so I constantly have my resources go to waste because of the ants...
  7. syrian dugong

how do you change the new fin's position again?

i'm stuck with the fins/parts being placed on the top and the belly of the fish because I forgotten how to change the new fins/parts to different parts of the body of the fish. So, how do you do it again?
  8. syrian dugong

am back

I have been dead in this forum for months now. Now I am back
  9. syrian dugong

What do y'all think about Antscanada discovering a new ant species?

In my opinion the video is just bad (No offense). The video is completely full of clickbait and misinformation in it. The ant in the video is Meranoplus bicolor. Not a new species and there is so many images of M. bicolor that resembles the ant in AC new video. So you may be wondering, if it...
  10. syrian dugong

another question

Seems Solenopis invicta aka Red imported fire ants will get the titan climbing feature right? Will other ant species like the current one in game and the newer one that is gonna be added (Pheidole morrisii and Monomorium minimun) get the titan climbing too? (Incase for some that are unaware what...
  11. syrian dugong

curious question

I am quite curious about why eciton burchellii in game has no queen model? There are some pictures of army ants queens which could be use for reference, like this one: https://www.antwiki.org/wiki/File:Eciton-burchellii-foreliQL0.jpg https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ejpnw2aWAAA9rEH.jpg...
  12. syrian dugong

hi

hi everyone, I'm syrian dugong and and i'm new here