Search results

1. R

Extreme visual bug... Removed my water.

So I was following a fish. It went to the surface of the water. Followed did some pictures of pieces of the ground. They disappeared after some seconds and when I moved the camera down it got all black and then the pieces came back. THEN the fish died. And now this is my eye camera It...
  2. R

Plants not being removed.

While using the remove tool some plants are left behind. The fish don't seem to eat it either, so I think it's only visual. Tried reloading save, didn't work. Steps to reproduce: Set brush to 10. Sweep over varied large quantity of plants.
  3. R

Tutorial/Info

I understand that this is probably on the list already. But I feel it's important for there to be an ingame explanation of what should happen ingame. Just a plain text file with explanation of all the plants and mechanics. For example the neural network looks pretty but I have no idea what any...
  4. R

Stuck camera

I saved while in the view(eye) mode on a fish. When I later loaded, my camera was fixed in the same direction I was in when I clicked "return". I tried to move with mouse and wasdqe but nothing happened. I could click the creature again and resume the viewing but when i returned the bug...
  5. R

One of my favorite species, Dentali

They are long distance swimmers and are currently in the process of taking over my world :D They are beatifully purple though. Here are two in the process of mating
  6. R

Bloom intensity slider

I have it off at all times because it lights up like a sun. So I would hope that we get a "bloom slider" instead of "on or off". Searched the site but couldn't see any comment on this so I wanted to be sure it wouldn't get missed.
  7. R

What do you feel are the, max three, most needed features right now?

For me it would probably be: 1: A dynamic camera that can continually follow a species. 2: Less fog, so I can actually see anything. 3: Borderless fullscreen.
  8. R

Still animals.

I haven't seen any still creatures yet so I guess movement is forced. But maybe add a seperate spawn option for more niche creatures. In this way creatures wouldn't be forced to move but the player could still choose to have still species. This is probably planned in some way already I would...