Search results

1. TheMandalorian

A picture

I snapped a photo on the side of my house. It’s a jumping spider. Cool right.
  2. TheMandalorian

Some art

Here’s some art I thought you might want to see. This is and Argentine ant just about to drink a droplet of honey. I would love to here your thoughts below.:) Sorry about the small picture guys.
  3. TheMandalorian

Bug

The fog of war is a little bugged. So when I go I outside the fog of war on the mini map keeps blinking on and off.
  4. TheMandalorian

It’s finally here

Todays the day. Time to test the best update ever. Thanks Mike and John and others this is the best update. It’s awesome and I haven’t even tried it all yet. Thanks so much. This update is really neat.
  5. TheMandalorian

Does the fire come out?

Does the fire ant update come out 11:00 AM CST?
  6. TheMandalorian

I have a question

Do any of you know when the next news letter is coming?
  7. TheMandalorian

It’s the best game ever, but….

Is there a way to rename or change an existing formicarium colony name. If there isn’t could you please please please make a way. It should be really easy to implement it in the fire ant update. This feature would be the best ever please look into making it. Edit I’m sorry for accidentally...
  8. TheMandalorian

Quick Question

Do any of you know approximately how large the fire ant update will be? I would be happy for any help.
  9. TheMandalorian

How about hungry spider

How about when you start out on hungry spider you can choose any creature on the game but it has to be level 1.
  10. TheMandalorian

Hey thecoolant

Are you going to do anymore artwork. And would any of you others like that.
  11. TheMandalorian

Hello

Hello from Mandalore. An especial thanks to Medin Burnic for all his support. This is the way.