Search results

1. thanhmk28

"Stray ants" allied with environmental creatures

You don't have the current version of the game. This bug was fixed in the most recent update.
  2. thanhmk28

I have save files

Copy paste them in the save folder. Go to FAQ post for location.
  3. thanhmk28

Scarier Ubers!

Ah ha! I know there is something wrong. You don't have the current version of the game. This bug has been fixed in the most recent update.
  4. thanhmk28

Scarier Ubers!

You don't play enough freeplay. Choose difficulty other than Constant and fight rank 3 or above Uber creatures.
  5. thanhmk28

"Stray ants" allied with environmental creatures

Already in the game. Just increase environmental difficulty.
  6. thanhmk28

Miscellaneous Suggestions

I see that you want the game to be like other RTS, with heavy micromanagement and open space to expand. I think this is just how the game forms its identity. It's not like micro is impossible in this game when Insane Completionist players have beaten the game with self-imposed challenges like...
  7. thanhmk28

Miscellaneous Suggestions

This is so hard to reply because you don't put number in your suggestion. Most of them have been answered before. 1. Some deliberate design choices that have been confirmed not to change: - You control unit groups, not individuals. Ants will choose the shortest path from the queen to the marker...
  8. thanhmk28

question about the specific abilities of the termite species chosen(macrotermes bellicosus)

Not sure if I'm allowed to say here, but you can simply search for interaction between the new ant species and termites. There are some articles on the first result page on google.
  9. thanhmk28

question about the specific abilities of the termite species chosen(macrotermes bellicosus)

They don't. They have other tricks that require the use of our new ant species.
  10. thanhmk28

Counterpart colony ants. Do they have abilities? Can I suggest...

The queen has "Royal guard" and "Second wind", exactly like in FC3. Workers don't have adaptations, however. Slavemaker ants in the game have 2 units: the stealers and the soldiers. The couterpart colony only has access to soldiers. They are as strong as leafcutter ant mediae at level 3 while...
  11. thanhmk28

Possibly adding story mode ants species into the freeplay mode

You can. Beat The Other Foot on any difficulty get you the counterpart colony in FC3 for freeplay. And while you are at it, beat Excavators and Adventure too, for other unlockables. As for if they will be added to the primary colony, the answer is no. They have another plan called New Game Plus.
  12. thanhmk28

Suggestion for pheromone marker.

This has been suggested before, multiple times. It took them one year to rebuild and optimise the movement code and they didn't change it, I don't think they will in the future.
  13. thanhmk28

Possibly adding story mode ants species into the freeplay mode

Army ants don't build underground nest, but living nest made of their own bodies called bivouac. Trap-jaw ants don't form pheromone trail while hunting. The in-game species live on treetop. It has been confirmed to not happen.
  14. thanhmk28

Question about royal jelly upgrades in story mode

He was talking about minor improvements, not the unlockable abilities.
  15. thanhmk28

Question about royal jelly upgrades in story mode

Wood ant shooters can only use basic attack while they are mounting enemies, which had never hapened before fire ant update. So those minor improvements are all for acid spray. Stats for acid spray are in "Abilities" and "Effects" sheet. Here are the deciphered stats compiled in the fan wiki...
  16. thanhmk28

New years feast

Not everyone is as good as you in micro.
  17. thanhmk28

New years feast

1. Read the subtitles. There are hints and instructions everywhere. 2. Firecrackers can break walls. Lure enemies to thin indestructible walls and let them open shortcuts. 3. Firecrackers can send ants flying. Use this to skip mazes and weird terrain. 4. Firecrackers can break 3 destructible...
  18. thanhmk28

minin workers not hauling refuse to pile

You may want to check in the game before replying to new player like that. Also, each refuse tile dissolves 1 waste per 5/ 4/ 2.5 seconds.
  19. thanhmk28

Cold Blood Amphibian Wave Bug

As I said, it's a way to get around. It's still the intended way for players to beat the invaders underground. If you want more examples, people have been camping the spawning points in 2.1 and 2.2 instead of defending underground; or have been killing the enemy colony in 3.1 instead of...