Search results

1. Z

Game keeps crashing

You can do so by doing this: 1. Go to File Explorer 2. Select View 3. Click Show Hidden Files 4. Go to the adress bar and type %appdata% and ofcourse press enter Now you should be able to see it. Good luck!
  2. Z

Increase the POP limit

What else can he say about the game? The only way to increase the population is by beating the challenges. It's not him being a repetative bot but him being a supportive person trying to explain how their game works.
  3. Z

Game keeps crashing

Could you try to reduce your graphics? Perhaps you should check your processor. Does only the game crash, or is your computer crashing?
  4. Z

Game keeps crashing

Have you updated your Graphic Card to the latest driver?
  5. Z

Zergling greets you all

Hello from belgium! :) I'm Zergling, I love to play this game and starcraft 2 because of the fact I can play with insect-like creatures. I'm going to be 23 at 15 december and I'm an IT student (Professional Bachelor). I'm really grateful that this game has even been realised. Much love!
  6. Z

Typo's (Use this topic to report typo's in the game)

Oooh that explains alot. ;D If possible, please delete this post. ^^
  7. Z

I found another typo in the wiki. In the wiki (ingame) at the worker tab. The last paragraph: this is some extra text to test scroll capaability. Found: capaability Expected: capability
  8. Z

So as the title says, I'd like to start a topic where all the type mistakes that are found to be shared. It might not be something to worry about as much as bugs or crashes, but this can be seen as a matter of importance to uphold the professionality of the game. I'd like to begin with the...
  9. Z

Not sure what to call this

I was in the fornicarium and tried to find out how to get Outside. And when I touched the power cable of my Artemis Spectrum G633 (the cable is abit damaged), it lost power. Which should force the game to use the speakers of my laptop as audio output. Instead, it just freezed the game. Not...
  10. Z

Graphical issue when making new worker ants:

No, thank YOU for making this game!
  11. Z

By the way, this issue occurs on any ant spawner.
  12. Z

Hey Mike, thanks for replying. Sure, I'm using an MSI GE62 6QC laptop. I'm running the best graphics settings.
  13. Z

When I hover over the block to create a worker ant, there are certain words that are overlapping.