Search results

1. alayyan23

I had a dream that tier 5 came out it was so weird.

I had a dream that tier 5 came out it was so weird.
  2. alayyan23

Died by jumping

Look at the trapjaw I know that it did not die by jumping and it died to the venom of my ants and jumped right before it died to venom. but I just thought i will share it.
  3. alayyan23

Challenge creatures in freeplay

The entire reason I want this I just want to see every creature possible (I want The tier 3 challenge the most) in my freeplay so why not add the challenge mode creatures in the story to freeplay to pose a challenge to the ants. And it will be better if you will have to beat the First two...
  4. alayyan23

About the tier 4 challenge

glad to hear that
  5. alayyan23

About the tier 4 challenge

I just wonder how it will work and I am imagining that it will be amazing but i think we forgot about it, If you did not no need to rush.
  6. alayyan23

Help...

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199116733921/screenshot/2468608284878763614/
  7. alayyan23

Help...

alright I'll try it
  8. alayyan23

Help...

Any tips on beating the third experiment on hard difficulty? you see, I'm not as talented as you guys.
  9. alayyan23

I have save files

alright thanks
  10. alayyan23

I have save files

I have some old save files and i want to try them in the game but, I have no idea how to do that any help?
  11. alayyan23

A question

same
  12. alayyan23

A question

What are your thoughts to the Tier 5 Matabele ants? The video
  13. alayyan23

yes, I still play it.

yes, I still play it.
  14. alayyan23

Camera controlls

thanks it worked
  15. alayyan23

Camera controlls

So, I don't know how to use the camera controls in EotU and yes i have looked at the controls that popped on the screen when you press F9 and i still dont get, Help please?
  16. alayyan23

Traps are broken

Basicly the traps in the new freeplay level dont open and the smaller ones wont work, just to let you know
  17. alayyan23

Quantity or Quality

Just a question for you guys, would you have more ants or few ants that are maxed out?
  18. alayyan23

Food from queen in freeplay

Yes, i know killing of a colony gives you so much food and you don't wanna give is too much but... Cant we just make the queen a source of food you did it in the beach levels why not in freeplay
  19. alayyan23

Cloud save not working (Steam)

just did :)
  20. alayyan23

Cloud save not working (Steam)

I do have a picture but the file is too large