Search results

1. A

Post your Layouts and DNA Paths

Sounds like a fun idea, here is my colony: I was hesitant to place my food stores at the entrance because i wasn't sure about potential food raider enemies. Have 2 rooms empty for new species and only at 102/150 pop, since there is currently no incentive to max out your colony. Looks like my...
  2. A

Game Balancing

My game progress was like this: 1.1 (medium) => 1.2 (medium) => challenge 1 (Fail) => 1.1 (optional challenge) => 1.2 (optional challenge) => challenge 1 (win) => 2.1 (medium) => 2.2 (medium) => challenge 2 (loss due to spider rush) => challenge 2 (win) This gave me almost enough royal jelly...
  3. A

Level2

I have found that toggling food gathering on and off is one of the most important micromanage tools the game gives us. I find myself constantly adjusting groups of ants priorities.
  4. A

more Scientist Lines

Ive replayed and to me it just sounds like she is further away from the formicarium. The male scientist just stands right in front of the formicarium while the female scientist just checks in from the door on her way through, at least that what it sounds like to me.
  5. A

It's probably just me but..

Well self preservation increases your soldiers survivability in battle, while the other one heals you faster in between encounters. The 0.5 second retreat makes it so aggro is taken away from your soldier and put on another ant. The effect is that your soldiers will last longer in fights because...
  6. A

General Feedback

Hey there! I just completed the current content yesterday after buying the game via steam. I am really enjoying the game so far and would like to give some feedback. Campaign The Levels are very fun to play and on the higher difficulties rather challenging! I especially loved the ladybug...
  7. A

more Scientist Lines

hmm ive not had an issue with the line. Ill replay to check it.
  8. A

2.1 Wolf Spiders?

So far the only thing that worked against the spiders is to cluster your army near your queen. they shouldnt prioritize the queen when they get attacked by your ants, if they do maybe its a bugged behavior? Spiders are certainly dangerous if your army isnt next to your queen the second they...
  9. A

Fill empty tiles

Personally i would really love to be able to fill up some spaces in my colony. I love how the game rewards hexagonal building, but it really bothers me that i cannot upgrade my smaller walkways to T3. Also digging up one wrong tile can really mess with the colonys asthetics. Im not quite sure...