Search results

1. Redmoth27

Questions for Mike

Hey, Mike, I'm planning of getting a job as a forum moderator. Of course not on this forum but I was wondering if you know any sites that post job listings for mods?
  2. Redmoth27

Are Stigmatomma Pallipes queens semi-claustral on claustral?

I’ve found a Dracula ant queen and I’m not sure if they are or not. I can’t seem to find anything on it. Do any of you guys know?
  3. Redmoth27

Feeder Colony Bottlenecking

There's a glitch on the first challenge. If you were to put a pheromone marker away from your nest during the nonstop attacks (specifically near the trail), and then put the pheromone marker in the nest; There will be a small group of ants not going to the pheromone (Because the feeder soldiers...
  4. Redmoth27

Cloud Save

Hi everyone I’m finally back! :D While I was gone my computer was getting screwed up, because someone was hacking into it. so I had to do a restore, and when I redowloaded and booted up EotU all my progress was lost. This really pissed me off as you would expect. And I’m worrying that an...
  5. Redmoth27

Ant Help

My queen Cleopatra and her workers setup is a glass test tube, and the outworld next to the window. It’s 20C where they are but the glass test tube feels cold, and I think they’re uncomfortable because their desert ants. I’m worried if a put a heating pad it will flood from moisture. What should...
  6. Redmoth27

jour des fourmis

Hello The Vegetarian Ant or anyone speaks French and has read jour des fourmis. Could you give me a summary with spoilers of everything that has happened in the story. Since there is no English translation I would like to know what happened in the second and third, because I loved the first book...
  7. Redmoth27

The Movies Spiritual Successor

I've just recently played The Movies the game and loved it! Managing actors, land, and making movies itself is great. It's truly a masterpiece! But it's sad that it doesn't work on windows 10 and requires a lot of maintenance to work, and is becoming more outdated by the year. Me and a lot of...
  8. Redmoth27

Formica Erapta Queen on lewd sites

Do you think that the games queens will be on NSFW sites and will have NSFW artwork? Can you imagine what horrible sludge "artists" like Shadman will make? :( :-\
  9. Redmoth27

Halo Online

It's sad that the Halo Online links have been shut down. But I found have kept a direct link to the game! ;D Download: https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1nsydiZHlHLcFIa-QzKGOvhg1nvyP9Fj3&export=download Instructions 1. make a folder for the game 2. Download and drop ELDewrito into the folder...
  10. Redmoth27

R.I.P Pamela

He guys my ant queen died. :'( I feel really sad about it, I plan to have a ceremony by ceiling her in epoxy resin. :'( I would love some support from you guys. :'( :'( :'(
  11. Redmoth27

Movable Queens

I think we should have moveable queens in the game in case the games coming too difficult. :D
  12. Redmoth27

Weird ant species

This species is amazing: https://youtu.be/lScMSXHDrs8?t=405
  13. Redmoth27

Emoji Movie

Put your comments Below VVVVVVV
  14. Redmoth27

Cute Subreddit

I found this cute little Subreddit you should check out: https://www.reddit.com/r/thingsforants/
  15. Redmoth27

Game Sales

He Mike, could you post a graph of the games sale to let us see how well it's doing? I would be awesome!
  16. Redmoth27

Stream schedule

Hey, John, could you make a streaming schedule or an unmissable notifier? like this: Johns streaming
  17. Redmoth27

Abstract Question

I just thought as a capitalistic society why when we buy something that say costs a dollar and only we pay 99 cents? I've never really thought about this before and I would like to see what's the answer.
  18. Redmoth27

EA Hate Train

This is the place for people (really everyone) that fucking hates EA! Post your rants about Battlefront 2, the Battlefield 5 trailer, loot boxes, Madden, their abomination mobile games, copyright abuse, the death of Bullfrog, Maxis, Mythic, Westwood, Origin Systems, Dice Los Angels, Pandemic...
  19. Redmoth27

Are Ants a Hive mind?

I'm making a Stellaris Empire that are ants. I wanna know if ants qualify as a hivemind or not. To me, they seem to work together for a greater goal instead of acting as one. Am I wrong? :P
  20. Redmoth27

Urgent Message from Corky's

Hey Mike Corky's emailed me and told me to tell you a offer. They say they will give 10,000 pounds to the game if you review your own game on Steam. What do you guys make of this? ???