Search results

1. TurtleDuDe48

Enemy Encyclopedia

Pikmin and Pikmin 2 were large influences on my childhood so it's no suprise why I gravitated towards EotU. One cool feature that the Pikmin franchise added in the second installment of the series (and later in the switch re-release of Pikmin 3 and the 3ds spin off "Hey Pikmin!") was the...
  2. TurtleDuDe48

Help please!

alright, so i caught the queen around early january, in newzealand, auckland. any suggestions for what i could use as an outworld? i dont have too many things in my house currently
  3. TurtleDuDe48

Help please!

Could someone tell me what species of ant this is? I’ve done some research on ant keeping and managed to catch an queen ant, who after a few days, laid some eggs which later hatched, and I really want to know what species it is, so I can provide for it better. Here are some images of the ant...
  4. TurtleDuDe48

Evolution Game

Name of species: 1b picture: description: over a few million years 1b has grown acustomed to the ocean, and has begun to adapt. its body has begun to become more streamlined, and it now has a flagellum to alow it to somewhat swim location: shallow ocean, ocean diet: other 1b's reproduction...
  5. TurtleDuDe48

Evolution Game

this is planet x: a planet the size of earth, once breaming of life. however, recently a massive extinction event has occurred, which has wiped out all of the complex life. to the point where only primitive unicellular life has managed to survive This is creature 1b: Picture: Description...
  6. TurtleDuDe48

Freeplay only creatures?

im pretty sure the team is working on other food types, such as the fungus the leaf cutter ants cultivate
  7. TurtleDuDe48

idea for a new ant species

polyrhachis sokolova. similarly to the fire ant (solenopsis) polyrhachis sokolova are able to survive in water, however unlike fire ants, these ants are capable of swimming and walking on water. they typically nest within mangrove swamps, which i personally believe would be a cool location to...
  8. TurtleDuDe48

diffrent attack types

when you're underground. you will rarely have the element of suprise. once you destroy some territory of an enemy. their whole base opens up, and they begin to pursue the queen. what if it wasnt like this, what if you were able to run away, without the enemys pursueing the queen. maybe even...
  9. TurtleDuDe48

fictional termite species and insect almanac

Isoptera kataktitis Gene Stealer termite Another insect which has been genetically modified by the scientists. Similarly to the formica ereptor. They are able to spin polymorphic DNA into their young. Resulting in soldiers and workers that exhibit the traits of their foes. Standard workers of...
  10. TurtleDuDe48

Ant List

heyoo, guess im a bit late to the party, well here are all the confirmed ants to be added (i believe) Formica ereptor: Gene stealer ant Formica fusca: black ant Formica rufas: wood ant Solenopsis invicta: fire ant Atta cephalotes: leaf cutter ant Dorylus molestus: African driver ant...
  11. TurtleDuDe48

Question: what are all the ant species we can control as the ereptor queen

ive done some research and found a few species of ants that have not been mentioned and may or may not be possibly added. (I've gone through the blog, as well as checked some images etc) and i have made a list, of all those possible species Formica ereptor: Gene stealer ant Formica fusca...
  12. TurtleDuDe48

Question: what are all the ant species we can control as the ereptor queen

currently in game we have 3 ant species to command but what more is there? we know that the slug disco team is probably (maybe) implementing leaf-cutter ants, bullet ants, honeypot ants, carpenter ants, fire ants and slavemaker ants but what more is there?