Search results

1. AhYesANTS!

Deconfirmed ant species.

To add to this: The assets are there, but they simply are the same, the worker has the same model for the soldier, but minimized, the queen is just a big soldier model without proper well.. animations for it
  2. AhYesANTS!

Deconfirmed ant species.

Sorry, late response but: Indeed they have been added as a AI colony in extra level adventure, but i still believe they wont be added, im sure they wont, since they have been deconfirmed as i already mentioned
  3. AhYesANTS!

Current bugs.

i guess you are gonna need help from others
  4. AhYesANTS!

Current bugs.

They might be busy, give them some time, dont push them, they will eventually see it.
  5. AhYesANTS!

Current bugs.

I cant just make slug disco directly talk to you in your post, im a regular member
  6. AhYesANTS!

Current bugs.

Im afraid i cant do that
  7. AhYesANTS!

Current bugs.

Sorry for the late response: i tried the 2 stat upgrade switched bug and it happened, ill check tomorrow again, ill update this if is fixed, 1st bug same thing, happened to me too
  8. AhYesANTS!

Deconfirmed ant species.

I have noticed some people requesting for multiple specied (ex: weaver ants), which in thus case are deconfirmrd, so i will list the other deconfirmed species. -Honey pot ants have veen deconfirmed -Weaver ants have been deconfirmed due to nestibg system -Trap jaws have been deconfirmed as full...
  9. AhYesANTS!

Current bugs.

There are quite a few bugs currently not fixed in the game, and for people who havent found them, i will list them all here. - The camera mode (F9/Shift F9) is currently not working properly, if exited once, it will lock your screen, this can be fixed by entering camera mode again and exiting...