Search results

1. Chris Wang

Front Line as black/wood ant

I know this response is a bit late but I'll post it here anyway, I've personally been thinking about this recently as well. I am very interested in defeating army ant raids with other species. rather than playing the level front line with different ants, however, I suggest adding a new optional...
  2. Chris Wang

question about the specific abilities of the termite species chosen(macrotermes bellicosus)

thanks for answering. do you have any idea about the tricks they have? just curious
  3. Chris Wang

The narrow mouthed toad is strongest amphibian???

it is confirmed that the ground slap and hop were simply developers using the narrow mouthed toad model to test animations for the pine wood tree frog
  4. Chris Wang

question about the specific abilities of the termite species chosen(macrotermes bellicosus)

In nature, some termites can produce a special caste that has the ability to shoot sticky mucilage at enemies. I have done some research on the exact species chosen, but nothing turned up. I would like to ask if anyone knows if macrotermes bellicosus can spit mucilage.