Search results

1. The vegetarian ant

extra level idea : naval assault

you control an ereptor colony on an island surrounded by aphids, then water, then fire ant colonies (in concentric circles) you have to hold out long enough to build up your colony while the fire ant repeatedly build bridges to access your colony and attack you, if you hold out long enough, the...
  2. The vegetarian ant

strategies for tow ?

just a small thread to post your tug of war strategies, what units do you go for first, do you micro them etc. also, has anyone beat it in insane yet ?
  3. The vegetarian ant

youtube channels

hey, I'm thinking, who here has posted youtube videos of the game ? things I could recommend to someone who'd ask for tutorials or playtroughs
  4. The vegetarian ant

Diplomacy between AI colonies

I guess this would be hard to implement in game, and even if it was accepted it would probably be low priority So what I thought was a way to represent how two colonies, if they see that fighting could wipe out both colonies will not attack (like here : ) So what I imagined was a way for...
  5. The vegetarian ant

Suggestion : Mutations

So, as the title says, I think there should be a mutation system, because it is realistic but more importantly because it would balance a few issues that I have got with the game, so, it would work as a random upgrade or downgrade of a random gene and the closer the parents are genetically the...
  6. The vegetarian ant

Bug, tasks not completing even after victory

so in the upper left corner that even though I've got all the three stars, some tasks are still noted as uncompleted (my screenshot has very low resolution so you can't see but I thnik it should be easy to replicate as it happens all the time)
  7. The vegetarian ant

Bug, the beetles can block the mouseover when trying to clean a waste in the nest

to replicate it just try to clean the nest of wastes while beetles are in front of it
  8. The vegetarian ant

Suggestion, macros

That's something I've been craving for during my entire playtime, this game needs macros, by example, to place an item, instead of being forced to click the item, drag it and put it on the ground, you could simply press a key to select it and another to put it down
  9. The vegetarian ant

Base species of ants level up compared to gene thief

as said in the title, I think the "basic" species would need to be upgraded because they are way less effective than gene thief, so in the long term, by exemple if you guys end up adding multiplayer of if we make fight two colonies, it would add diversity to make normal species a bit more of a...
  10. The vegetarian ant

3.1 tiger beetle corpse found in the underground

I don't really know if it belongs here, it may be a bug or a easteregg, anyway, I found it and as the colony is leafcutters it's completely useless
  11. The vegetarian ant

Phorid Flies are hard to see in lower resolutions

As you can see on the screenshot below, despite the map saying there are phorid flies, it's almost impossible to see them, even more when we can confuse them with the tiny insects that lives on the leaves on the rainforest levels what I suggest is to add lifebars to the phorid flies like the...
  12. The vegetarian ant

3.1 unaccessible leaves

as the title says, some leaves in 3.1 are not accessible and therefor impossible to harvest :
  13. The vegetarian ant

Formicarium challenge 3 scientist not crunching my ants

as the title says, in the third challenge, when you are winning against the ennemies the scientist tells his, "could it be the almighty hand of god", lines and start crunching the ants to make the level harder, but in this beta it seems he doesn't want to, I went in unlocked photo mode to check...
  14. The vegetarian ant

formicarium challenge 3 ennemies not wanting to get in my colony

so I wanted to try my queen's hability so I managed to get almost all my ants to die but when that happened, the ennemy colony decided to head to my colony and as soon as they got to the holes in the ground that leads to my formicarium they decided to go back, therefor they were going back and...
  15. The vegetarian ant

lag spikes in 1.2 when many ants get inside a funnel web spider's lair

I don't really know how to describe it except that I've never seen this game lag that much, I assume the spiders are making the game lag because of the way they are choosing their prey, to test it, you simply need to form a big, not upgraded army in 1.2 and send them in the lair of a spider...
  16. The vegetarian ant

Formicarium saves each time there is no more mobs inside it

the title may not be very clear, so I'll explain when you are on your formicarium, you must have finished the third challenge in order to be able to spawn mobs, once it's done, you can put down a pheromone marker so you'll see if it moves, then save your formicarium, add some mobs and while your...
  17. The vegetarian ant

achievements not loading/not validating

when I saw there were achievements I tried doing it but when I opened the achievement window here is what it showed : as you can see, that is nothing I checked my connection, it was good, so I restarted the game and then, despite the achievements showing up, I was trying every single one of...
  18. The vegetarian ant

formicarium rehousing not giving any food

so I quickly made a colony and despite it being very big, full population with lvl 3 workers and 5 thousand food in my stores, this happened when I rehoused it :
  19. The vegetarian ant

crash during third challenge

more precisely, the crash occured at the moment the scientist connected the two formicariums, I was trying to do it as soon as I had done the rehousing so without any ants, food or territory points
  20. The vegetarian ant

flying seeds !

soo I just played a freeplay and got many ants stuck because of those damn flying seeds : I don't know how but the seeds didn't land correctly so my ants try in uselessly to get them and continue trying even if I ask them to go away, to stop gathering food and even if my food stores are full