Just finish insane queen of the hill
  2. D

The first night after completing Rising Tide

Next is queen of the hill insane
  3. D

Finally completed rising tide insane
  4. D

The upgrade and dismiss (garbage can) button mike. Any response on this?

Re: The upgrade and dismiss (garbage can) button It just click about right clicking. It is faster lol. tks
  5. D

Will the freeplay direclty come with multiplayer or seperated

Give it a rest with multiplayer. All you get with those games these days is attract cheaters and griefers.
  6. D

Ray aloft I watch your video on insane rising tide. It really help me beat hard mode. I am trying the insane now but I am not getting very far. The furthest I get is with the crabs the first night. I can't get the amount of spiters you do. I lose a lot of ants fighting the other ants which is...
  7. D

Hi from Ottawa Ontario Canada

This is great game.
  8. D

Surrounded

Even if their is no online leaderboard it would be nice to have it in our game itself. So we can check if we beat our own score.
  9. D

Hold Out Top Score

Yes been asking but mike as not answered yet.
  10. D

Surrounded

tks
  11. D

Surrounded

This scenario do you for the numbers for your soldier ants or upgrades? Food starts to be rare after a while.
  12. D

Hold Out Top Score

Mike would it be possible to have a leaderboard of some kind so you can see which score you got and see if you beat your last score?
  13. D

Re: The upgrade and dismiss (garbage can) button When you are in the ant selection and you click the hammer it goes right to it. I think it should be for every button so you don't need to press two button to get to the one you want.
  14. D

I notice that when you activate those buttons and then go to,push the hammer button it does not work. You need to un select those button for other buttons to work. When you doing things fast between choices it's really annoying to have to un select a button to change your choice.
  15. D

Hold Out Top Score

Would it be possible to have a leaderboard of your scores on each missions so you can see if you made improvements?