Search results

1. Telinoz

Hi from Australia

G'Day! So, this is a game I've always wanted and I've been gaming for more than 30 years. I keep reptiles and have had a large number of pets over the years. A formicarium has always been of interest, but alas there are limits with my Wife! So this is the next best thing. The vibe and memories...
  2. Telinoz

First person view, a throw back and nod to Dungeon Keeper

I know the devs took some inspiration from the classic Dungeon Keeper game, one fun thing in that game was the ability to possess a creature and then see everything in first person view. So I'm just suggesting a view option, but if possible adding the ability to fight yourself as the Ant...
  3. Telinoz

X, Y and Z?

Right now this game operates in two dimensions, the ants and other creatures move around on the X and Y axis. As we know, Ants love to climb as do many other insects. So the Z axis awaits! It would add another dimension (pun intended) if they could climb up blades of grass, logs, rocks etc to...
  4. Telinoz

Multiscreen capability

Hi, I was wondering if there are plans to add multiscreen features to this game? If you have a multiple monitor setup (I use 3 screens) it would be nice if one screen could show below ground, the other screen shows above ground. As you move the mouse between screens, you can then interact. It...