Search results

1. B

Freeplay Launched! V0.122 Patch Notes

thanks for the update. :)
  2. B

Moving The Queen

hello thanks for the idea, no move after laying eggs. agreed :)
  3. B

Posters?

here is a lovely one taken from Bernard Werber's wikipedia page :) https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Fourmis_(Werber)#/media/File:Normal_camponotus_herculeanus7.jpg or try google page for ants wallpapers :)
  4. B

Moving The Queen

Hello, if this improvement can be added and therefore might ruin the gameplay, I suggest that "moving the queen" could be an "enabled/disabled" option, so it is up to the gamer to decide then before launching a game.
  5. B

More depth with zoom scale on ants please

Good morning/afternoon/night dear developper.... Is this possible to increase the zooming view on ants, as if we could get very close with the mouse wheel :) thanks for reading my suggestion about camera zoom scale. sorry in case this idea may have been already brought in the forums, i...
  6. B

Movable Queens

+1 , agreed !
  7. B

Idea for new ant

8. B

Subtitles planned ? OST too for GOG ?

Good afternoon. Thanks for replying me. Take your time. No hurry for subtitles Gameplay improvement first. :)
  9. B

Cheers and have a good day!
  10. B

I forgot to tell that i loved Sim ants on Amiga.....
  11. B

Hello, Indeed. I reply here in english for all Moreover, Ants subject in fiction is very popular in France because of Bernard Werber's novels. This game has so much potential for a success. I hope rockpapershotgun and canard PC will talk about it.
  12. B

Good morning team, I have just bought your fantastic game on GOG. I am French, i quite understand the talkings within the game. However for non english native speakers, is there a possibility in future to add subtitles to the speeches/talks ? :-X Please, Adding a soundtrack to the GOG...