Search results

1. F

Will We Ever get to play as the army ants?

Will We Ever get to play as the army ants?
  2. F

How I feel

I haven't gotten past the formicarium challenge but from what I've seen(Other than one crash when I tried to reload my save), it's really good but I think after today you should be quite quiet with future updates so you don't spoil too much. Also I would like to point out, during the challenge...
  3. F

Bullet Ant Size

Ok question, assuming the tiger beetles are 15mm long and they basically take up an entire one tile tunnel and bullet ants at the smallest are usually 18mm long... (The imagery is unreal 0_0 ) How big are they exactly gonna be? XD
  4. F

Time

Just out of curiosity. How long(estimation) does it take to create a new ant, assuming you have the basic rig for it(like movement)? Like how long it would take to give that ant it's unique trait, it's texture ect. ?
  5. F

Kickstarter Creatures

I saw the mole cricket post and after a bit I was wondering how many other Kickstarter Creatures suggestions will be added to the game?
  6. F

Creature Suggestion

Liphyra Brassolis(caterpillar)-These things are a ant's worst nightmare, first off they literally look like a loaf, their exoskeleton/shell is practically impervious to ant bite's and stings and it is so heavy ants can't flip it over. Think of it like a woodlouse BOSS with it's high durability...
  7. F

Megaponera analis

Megaponera analis(aka matabele ant) this is a very cool ant, it has some very interesting features but not enough to make it into the game I don't think but interesting enough to talk about. These ants are 9-18mm long, they're known for their raiding termite nest which termites are there mean...
  8. F

Carebara diversa Super Majors

I just found out about this type of ant named Carebara diversa(Asian Marauder ants), what's really cool about these ant is that there workers are only 2.5 to 3.5 mm long(same length as a black garden ant) but the Majors/soldiers are 15 mm long, these super majors are huge & workers are known to...