Search results

1. blaminack

Lagging/Freezing

Last night I experienced lagging/freezing. When beginning this post, I realized my whole system was lagging, not just the game. I had only been playing the game all day. Hadn't done anything else. I had played all the modes switching back and forth, reloading, restarting, starting new games...
  2. blaminack

Balance issues

As I reported yesterday in another topic, it was not fun playing Freeplay at a 30% level, but did have a very enjoyable game at 16%, though a little too easy. Realistically, can't see that many bugs running around on the beach. I had selected spikes, no attack waves, and disabled the larger...
  3. blaminack

Freeplay mode - Insects should not target my entrance.

While playing Freeplay mode, the enemy insects just kept coming right at my entrance. I can see a certain type seeking out ant scents and attacking, but every type was making a beeline for my entrance??? This does not make for a fun game when you are trying to build a colony. And my difficulty...
  4. blaminack

Challenge 1 - Not completing

Upon completing Challenge 1, that is having killed all attacking enemy, it did not complete the mission. Upon reloading a save and trying again, all was fine.