Search results

1. Vitality_W1nter

Update 0.2023 - Fixes and Languages (couple of minor features)

Haha c'est mtn que tu réponds :') tient mon Discord si tu veux discuté du jeu : Madara#5970 ou sur Steam "Madara" (Niveau 51 et nationalité Belge c'est sur mon profil.)
  2. Vitality_W1nter

Slave maker ants

I already report him.
  3. Vitality_W1nter

Hello From France !

EH MAIS !! Je t'avais déjà ajouté toi ! Il me semblait bien que ton pseudo me disait qlq chose ! On s'était rencontré par une vidéo YouTube de Primal Carnage ou un truc comme ça, je change bcp de pseudo donc c'est normal si tu me reconnais pas
  4. Vitality_W1nter

Hello From France !

Ok je vais voir pour t'add
  5. Vitality_W1nter

Slave maker ants

Dude stfu
  6. Vitality_W1nter

Hello From France !

C'est quoi ton Steam ?
  7. Vitality_W1nter

Hello From France !

Il est bien ce jeu hein ? ^^
  8. Vitality_W1nter

Slave maker ants

Dude stop asking so many questions, and they won't bc it's the CAMPAIGN so no.
  9. Vitality_W1nter

Slave maker ants

Yes I know but I answered to Mike that you're talking about the ones THAT FIGHT DON'T STEAL
  10. Vitality_W1nter

June 2019 Newsletter - Next Ants

Well, they are small spieces, I think it'll be Bull Ant for next campaign but we'll see.
  11. Vitality_W1nter

Slave maker ants

He is talking about the one THAT FIGHT, DON'T STEAL
  12. Vitality_W1nter

June 2019 Newsletter - Next Ants

I'm wondering if after the 5 formicarium challenge we can create a "Sandbox Formicarium" where we can play every spieces of the game, or add ants idk
  13. Vitality_W1nter

Creatures tier list

Well, the Mantis is the strongest.
  14. Vitality_W1nter

New creature spoiler in twitch stream a few days ago

Bruh I thought it was the larvae from the devils coach xD
  15. Vitality_W1nter

Update 0.2023 - Fixes and Languages (couple of minor features)

That's me but I don't really have time, or I need to be focused on this work :) This game is such good, your work make us want to work for you and my love for ants is because of you :D I like ants for 2 years now. Really, this is the best game I never played. Keep the awesome work.
  16. Vitality_W1nter

Suggestion to Battle Arena

Yeah Yeah ikr, but we miss them, like the spiders... I guess they need their little "house" for attack.
  17. Vitality_W1nter

Suggestion to Battle Arena

So, we're missing things on Battle Arena and Formicarium (After the win) We miss the Formica Sanguinea (Slave-maker ant) and Spiders from the 1.2 lvl. And I also like to play the Slave Maker, that would we cool.
  18. Vitality_W1nter

Suggestions - DLC

Thanks for the answer SlugDisco !
  19. Vitality_W1nter

Suggestions - DLC

So, hum I've got an idea. I think you will put Bull Ants and Driver Ants for next levels (not sure of course), and so we can't play other ants like Trap-Jaws, Slave Maker, or even Eciton Ants (except in Freeplay later maybe but still a bit annoying). The idea is to implant some DLC with the...