Search results

1. F

Zombie Mode

There better be food drops for this - if only because you'll need to replace the inevitable swarm of casualties you suffer during this raid.
  2. F

Achievement Ideas

Fair enough. Another possible achievement: In the Formicarium, repel a whip spider, mantis, and tiger beetle within X seconds.
  3. F

Achievement Ideas

Freeplay: Last X amount of time in freeplay (perhaps an hour, if you can go that long).
  4. F

Army Ants

Can we still get army ants and trapjaws in the main game, though? Even if they don't get whole story missions dedicated to themselves? Just having them would be nice. Or maybe unlock the option to build them with your ereptor colony in freeplay?
  5. F

June 2019 Newsletter - Next Ants

Here's hoping they get to be in the Sonoran Desert, AKA my backyard. Seriously, there are SO many critters they could go up against - black widows, scorpions, baby gila monsters, the possibilities are ENDLESS!
  6. F

Level-3 ability of melee rufa ant

They don’t have one.
  7. F

Matabele Ants + Level Suggestion

Alright, here's my suggestion for the final missions that aren't in the formicarium. Dev's, if you like what you see, take it. As the title states, the ant in question is the Matabele Ant. Because seriously, we need a healer for our ants! Before you ask, heal is AOE, but is divided between...
  8. F

Turtle Ants + Level Suggestion

The Centipede is about as long as the whip spider is wide. The narrator will note this is abnormally large for a wild centipede of this genus. The way that the map is designed, though, would imply it is an escaped pet/zoo animal.
  9. F

Suggestions - DLC

I thought Leafcutters were 0.6?
  10. F

Ideas for a new Freeplay map?

One suggestion I'd like to make: Add breeder ants into the game. Maybe as a kind of win condition aside from killing all other colonies? 'Spawn X number of breeders to win'. As for a map, maybe a desert one, home to scorpions and tarantulas and centipedes? *goes back to workin on Turtle Ants...
  11. F

More antspecies and ideas to imprement them

I'd prefer turtle ants (can't actually jump, but can glide, so maybe a little fudging with their biology would be acceptable). Granted, this might be because I live in America and want to see an ant native to the states in the game, but can you blame me? Plus jack jumpers get all the hype...
  12. F

Onto the next enemies: The hairy scorpion and black widow Hairy Scorpion is a titan of the undergrowth - it is HUGE compared to the ants. Juveniles act as beetle larvae during the first Turtle Ant mission - however, they inflict more damage than beetle larvae, because stingers. Juvenile...
  13. F

And now some information on both our heroes and their enemy Turtle Ant Info: Ants have three castes, just like with the other, non-fusca ants: workers, basic warriors (meant to act as tanks, but more damaging than tank wood ants) and finally, gliding warriors that act can be absorbed by...
  14. F

I know! Anyway, the overall idea of the turtle ants is to be the ‘Agile’ character amongst the playable ants - they use their ability to glide (plus a fictitious ability to jump, since I don’t know if these genus can jump) to bypass the frontlines and strike at the rear. Think of them as the...
  15. F

I really liked the turtle ants shown in the Early Access builds (partially because I live where they are found) and really hope they show up in the game. Here is my imagination of what my happen: (Note to Devs: I really like imagining things as how they would be in story, and your narrations...
  16. F

Possible Future Ants (Up To Devs, of course)

I think I've mentioned this somewhere on steam, but here are my guesses on the future two ants (story is 60% finished according to devs, so two more ants before we are golden) Megaponera analis/Matabele ant: This one has been suggested many times as a 'Medic Ant', and I'm suggesting it as well...
  17. F

new april fools idea

I'd actually like that to be in the game, but with an achievement for beating it. Possible name: Cook me some flying pork!