Search results

1. Blitz674

What species ants are we?

Based on the amount of larva(?), workers(?), soldiers(?), queens(2), and age of the colony, witch species would we be most comparable to?
  2. Blitz674

Another Kickstarter?

If the developers set up another Kickstarter (or something like that) for multiplayer, judging by the amount if support for it I've seen, I think it would be successful.
  3. Blitz674

Ant keeping help

Just today I captured a fertile Queen and I would like some advice. How much food should it get? What temp should it be in? Thanks
  4. Blitz674

Formicarium challenge 4

Do you know what ants there are going to be in the 4th formicarium challenge yet? (I hope that its slave makers or matabele ants)
  5. Blitz674

How long until the leafcutters?

We all have been wating for forever and I want to know if there is there is a release date for the leafcutters.
  6. Blitz674

Leafcutter super-majors

I think that the leafcutter super majors should be able to walk over smaller ants once they are level 3 because it would help them serve there role as a tank unit and give use to there size. Please reply of you agree with me or not.
  7. Blitz674

Colony vs colony

Will colony vs colony come out in the next update? I’m pretty sure it will because of this image. If so I think it would be a good idea to have a colony vs colony game mode. In the game mode like most levels you would start of in the underground and work you way up. After this there will be an...
  8. Blitz674

Slug disco

is this the first game by slug disco? Im pretty sure it is
  9. Blitz674

Campaign mode and continuing the formicarium

in the third formicarium challenge I herd that the male scientist will did up some of the formicarium. After this happens will the ants and the queen escape by the scientist dropping them or some other way? I think that this is a good idea because in the 2016 Kickstarter video the ants were out...
  10. Blitz674

Its my birthday!

Its my birthday:D
  11. Blitz674

The community

I think that these forums has showed us that this is a great community. I love how often people post and how helpful most posts are. it is awesome how hard the developers are working. this is an under rated game.
  12. Blitz674

my opinion of this amazing game

I have spent 113 hours of my life on this game, and it was worth it. this is such a fun game, and I have been playing sense before the nest was even a level. I really wish that I donated on Kickstarter so I could be a beta tester. Absolutely phenomenal game.
  13. Blitz674

sup from minnesota

sup
  14. Blitz674

The fourm

how do you become a worker?
  15. Blitz674

Leafcutter update

I just updated the game for ten minutes hoping for leafcutters, but I cannot find and differences in the game, is there something that I have to do to unlock 3.1 and 3.2?