Search results

1. B

Cramped (Extra level) Bug

Allright I got it now! Yes they did engage me and shown on the mini map. (Just finished Cramped on Hard level). I had no problem with the camera controls so far. If I find something I will let you know. Thank you!
  2. B

I might be wrong and this is on purpose... as they are "hiding". If that is the case than sorry my bad! :D
  3. B

There are four inactive praying mantis in the bottom right corner. They are also not shown on the mini map.
  4. B

The Crucible

Lovely stuff! Thank you! :D
  5. B

The Crucible

Well this is just a suggestion. It is up to you guys. But I think it could be a main event with little work (because the terrain and other things are allready done just need some corrections), so next month you can come up with two extra levels in the bracket and people would enjoy it. Thanks...
  6. B

The Crucible

Hi guys! I am writing to you, because I think "The Crucible" level is fun and I like it so much. I suggest you to move it from the "Alpha Demo Levels" to the "Extra Levels" and make it as a normal level not just a demo level. By "make it" I mean, It would be nice to choose difficulty and to...
  7. B

Bug on babysitting mission.

Thank you! I will run some more test just let me know when it fixed. Regards.
  8. B

No worries! :)
  9. B

Maybe someone else reported it before: On Baby sitting mission: My ants shooting the allied ones and never stop. I lost on this map many times just because my ants were not targeting the right opponent. They were even targeting the allied queen. I think some fix needed there. Regards. (They are...