Search results

1. AntBoi

Ants and other creatures being able to go trough 'that formicarium connector thing' while it should be closed in The Other Foot

Sadly, I can't send a screenshot but you can KINDA get it from the title. The huge Whip spider escaped so I will have to restart... This happened to me 2 times.
  2. AntBoi

(irrelevant) Myrmecia ereptor workers.

So, some time ago, it was shown a screenshot of a Myrmecia shaped, Formica. Ereptor worker. The questions: Will you be able to buy it? (Like a DLC) When will it be released? I'm not asking the exact moment, like a preview. (In the end of this year or next year? Take your time on the game...
  3. AntBoi

Best Ant friends

Sooo... I replayed the level "Queen of the hill". And I thought... Let's take some photos... And then I let the Formica queen enter the nest and...: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198802038563/screenshot/784120380647717288 Here is some more random photos I took...
  4. AntBoi

Sending pictures.

Hello! Can someone teach me how to send pictures in this Forum? Thanks!
  5. AntBoi

Hello From Portugal

Don't waste your time here... seriously... I don't know what to write... wait.. I wrote this.. does that mean I kne- Nevermind. Hello!