Search results

1. NONONOOT

Beta code?

i was watching some youtube and i saw that there already was a second beta code and i think i might be in the old beta so does anybody know the new beta code? if you do thanks so much!
  2. NONONOOT

Archon mode?

This is a reference to a different game called starcraft 2 there im multiplayer you have the option archon mode this is that 2 players have the same colonie this could do well in both pvp and co-op. you can change the name in like fusion nest or something maybe there would be two queens?
  3. NONONOOT

[Bug] speed tiles not decreasing in upgrade points when near refuse tile

in the freeplay when you place a tile next to a refuse it does not effect the upgrade point as in the formicarium missions you see a quarantaine symbol
  4. NONONOOT

Map custumization

it would be cool if you could make your own map but i think this will be hard to do so i think it is no problem if this doesnt make it its just a fun thing to craft your own formicarium
  5. NONONOOT

Fire Freeplay

will fire ants be in freeplay mode?
  6. NONONOOT

[Idea] cockroach

maybe you could like add the cockroach it could like do the spiny devil turn around damage but with less damage and then it would try to run away like the harvestmen spider
  7. NONONOOT

More allies?

Will there be more missions like The babysitting in empires of the undergrowth i love the idea of 2 ant colonys helping eachother and killing insects maybe you could even do a 2v2 that would be amazing. but anyways love the game keep up the good work
  8. NONONOOT

i have an idea for upcoming leavecutters in freeplay

you could like place roots in the undergrowth so you can firt get soldiers before digging to surface+1 root could give like 160 food?
  9. NONONOOT

mobile edition

this will be a lot of work i think so its no problem if you dont do it but you could make an mobile edition...
  10. NONONOOT

rival nests

i would love to have the rival nest otion in freeplay where you need to kill enemy queens i would say any ant species and it would be amazing if you could play as leafcutter ants in freeplay with rainforest map would be great eotu is already great game but with this it would be perfect