Search results

1. HofNerd

[0.30102][Bug] Little black ant colony nest entrance rendering over the water post-victory.

I stuck around after achieving victory and waited until the camera control was given back by the victory camera animation. While having a look around I noticed this: I don't think it's supposed to look like this when it is flooded... In case it is relevant for this issue, victory was achieved...
  2. HofNerd

[0.30102] [Bug] Aphids can disappear (while being picked up by ants?)

I spotted this issue yesterday, but now I've actually caught it on camera. As you can see, a lvl 1 soldier ant picks up the aphid. But instead of bringing it to the aphid farm, the soldier ant decides to attack the spider and gets itself killed without dropping the aphid it picked up earlier...
  3. HofNerd

[0.2325][Bug] Underground view tabs tooltip text displaying colony colour weirdly

"The 2| COLOUR(RED,BLUE,YELLOW,GREEN,BLACK,BROWN,GREY,PINK,PURPLE) PLAYER'S MINIMAP - CAN ONLY BE ACCESSED WHILE YOUR COLONY IS PRESENT IN THEIR NEST." "2| COLOUR(RED,BLUE,YELLOW,GREEN,BLACK,BROWN,GREY,PINK,PURPLE)" <-- What?... So, ehhh... YELLOW?
  4. HofNerd

[0.2325][Crash] Crash while launching

I minimized the game's frame/window while it was launching, shortly thereafter the game crashed.
  5. HofNerd

[0.2325] [Bug] Tooltips for underground chambers displaying while looking at the surface

It seems the tooltip of the last hovered underground tile is displayed. (Or no tooltip of the last hovered tile does not have one.)
  6. HofNerd

[0.2325][Bug][Rising Tide] Patrolling enemies can sometimes drown themselves

This is the first time I've seen this happen as far as I can remember. The crab wandered too far down the ramp, drowning itself.
  7. HofNerd

[Bug] 0.2312: Fire ant workers not properly pushed back at edges

Especially when they are building bridges, fire ant workers tend to walk quite a bit over the edge before being pushed back on land. (Footage not available because this happened on the fire ants demo level.)
  8. HofNerd

[Bug] 0.2312: Creature info, pheromone markers and other info can be visible during victory camera

When the game transitioned from the free camera (F5) to the victory camera, all creature info, food info and other info was displayed. (Image not available because this happened on the fire ants demo level.) Does the victory camera toggle the displaying of this info when it is activated...
  9. HofNerd

[Crash] 0.2312 Crash during launch

Errr... oops.
  10. HofNerd

[Bug] 0.231: Fire ants demo: Creature became 'lost' from targetting ant that entered a fire ant bridge?

I already posted this one on the Discord, but I am placing it here too just to be sure. I saw a bombardier beetle displaying the yellow exclamation mark above it and die instantly shortly after. My guess on what happened there is, that the beetle targeted an ant just before that ant entered a...
  11. HofNerd

[Install/Launch Error] 0.22221 Cannot launch/install

Steam is unable to complete install EotU on my PC, the reason given: Disk Write Error E:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Empires of the Undergrowth\EotU\Binaries\Win64\EotU-Win64-Shipping.exe A few days ago I had a launch error mentioning the exact same file. The error message...
  12. HofNerd

[Suggestion] 0.22112 Faster movement animation for slowed wolf spider

Before slowing the video I thought the wolf spider movement animation was frozen when the spider was slowed, but the animation is just very slow:
  13. HofNerd

[Bug] 0.22101 Excavators Uber Mole Cricket special attack can move the queen

I now wonder if that special attack can also move destructable obstacles?
  14. HofNerd

[Bug] 0.22101 Excavators Ant stuck above the map

Oops... I broke something again. How did this happen? Its altitude suggests that it was grabbed by an adult mantis, but since I have not seen this reported on extremis I guess there is more to it than that. Perhaps it happened in combination with jumping spider stun effect when it jumps...
  15. HofNerd

[Feedback] 0.221 Excavators extra level

I tried out the new extra level today: Mechanics: Enemy tunneling seems to function as intended. Difficulty: The level did not feel that difficult, I do think the amount of food on the map (including creatures) might be a bit much. This may be because of my strategy, as I tried to snowball...
  16. HofNerd

[Bug/Exploitable] 0.2202 Tug of War: Placing nurseries very quickly on mission start gives them eggs

Pretty much as the title says. Placing nursery tiles within the first fraction of a second causes eggs to be spawned on them. (I think this is caused by the egg placement mechanism being triggered at mission start to cause the initial 30 second cooldown?) Being able to do this allows you to get...
  17. HofNerd

[Bug] 0.2201 Formicarium Mission 3.2 army ant scouting groups not moving

I played mission 3.2 just now, and it looks like the army ant scouting groups do not move after spawning. (Not even idle wandering.)
  18. HofNerd

[Bug] 0.2202 Creature 'Attack from different angle' behavior missing

I suddenly noticed this:
  19. HofNerd

[Bug] 0.2201 Freeplay Setup Enemy Colony Setup AI headstart tooltip always displays tooltip of AI colony 1

For the headstart of AI colonies 2 and 3, the headstart tooltip for AI colony 1 is displayed.
  20. HofNerd

[Crash] 0.2201 Crash while loading Formicarium Mission 3.2

Crashed twice in a row when trying to load Formicarium Mission 3.2. Did someone forget to re-build the pathing meshes after the recent changes? Edit: Also crashed while trying to load Formicarium Mission 3.1. Also crashed while trying to load the The Crucible level.