Search results

1. D

[Bug]0.2203 Enemy colony kill an allied colony and count for the objective of killing all enemy collonys

This is the nest of my ally killed by the enemy. U can see that in objectives it counted being that the enemy collonys that i have are an counter part and the a leafcutter.
  2. D

[Crash]0.2203 Random Crash

I was playing freepay and the game just crash. I dont know why because it crash in the midle of nothing. I attach the crash report. If u need my freeplay level config just say.
  3. D

[0.2203]Uber mantis (almost) do not take damage

My difficulty is at 218% and i am using a wood ant colony. Is this happening because of the difficulty or uber praying mantis have extremely high defense agaist venom. I am fighting this thing for 3 minutes. Is supoesed to work this way. Is the ubers getting resistence and health when...
  4. D

[Bug] 0.2131 zero workers on start of freeplay

i create a save in freeplay and close it without saving and it reloaded like this. i tried to recreat the bug but it dont work.
  5. D

[Bug/Crash] Opening my 2º formicarium save make the game crash.

I have already send an email with the save and the crash log to crash@slugdisco.com But i want to know if this happen to someone here. I cant literaly open my save and its only that save. But i can use the colony in freeplay. Do someone know wat is happening here????
  6. D

Free Play auto-save

it written in the title. a reason why i am suggestin this is because i was playing in towhead for 2hours and the game just crash and now i have to restart all overagain. the feture could be added with times choices like every 10/7/2/5 min.
  7. D

[Just wrong text] freeplay septup

the messenge says WOOD ANT COLONY uhm it shouldnt be Leafcutter colony?
  8. D

[Bug???] ants ""stuck"" in the entrace of the nest

can someone tell me if this is a bug or not, because this media is ""stuck"" in the entrace but some time later i came to check and it was no longer there. (it happens with one of my workers to)(this happens to mi in 3.2) if this is a bug pls makeit a feature because it is similar like a guard...
  9. D

Is this the aura effect?

Can someone tell me wat this mean and wat it does? Is it the aura effect of the majors?
  10. D

[Bug]0.2111 Babysitting food bodies bug

I have the option "resorces info" on and it not show up. My ant cannot even pick the food of the bodies. I dont know if this is appening in other levels.
  11. D

baby sitting level restart glitch

The buttuon Retrun to the formicarium shuoldnt be restarlevel or return to the main menu? because the button do not work.i need to restart the game to play the level again.
  12. D

"Resilient"ability-doubt

when this ability is on the aura only affectes nearby majors or it will apli to other ants like black ants soldiers?
  13. D

Major stuck

I was playing the 3.2 normaly untill i found this this major stuck and just spins.(i have the feeling that i will see alot of thes in the beta of the next update).
  14. D

The world war of ants

If u like ants u gonna like this to.
  15. D

Suggestion for the level you need to protect the other queen.

When u complete the level and u click on the button "play more" in one of the creatures spawners could start the same attack waves that u have in the freeplay, and the two collonys have to combat together the attack waves. In every level i have try the "play more" button and the only level that...
  16. D

Did someone complete the level of the hungry spider? Help.

i´ve tried complete the hungry spider level and a cant pass the level i have already used a lot of different strattegies and i died. The current strattegie i have used is: 1º-kill the mole kriket. 2º-kill the 4 queens. 3º-kill the crabs and ubercrab. 4º-kill the DHs and uberDH. 5º-kill the tiger...
  17. D

Sugestion for upgraded ants

I´ve seen in this forum a post about upgrade your ants in levels and the truth is not valueble upgrade ants anless u need the level 3 abillity. This image show some stats of the ants,Health and attack damage and we can see the diference between level 1, 2, and 3, of the ants and the siference...
  18. D

Game freeze

i was playing normaly the my freeplay and i was in a middle of a attack wave and my game freeze. i have played 3hours and my game litterally freezes because and i dont know why. help pls i hope that not happen again. And is strange because i allways play eotu without any problem. It looks like...
  19. D

workers not being killed by water

My workers have the evasive skill and survive the periodic flood i think is a bit overpowerd. I cosider this a bug because the water should KILL ALL creatures. ~~Who said water ants do not exist! xD~~
  20. D

Level-3 ability of melee rufa ant

Can someone tell me wats the ability of rufa melle ant when upgraded to level-3? I´m asking this because every ant in the game when is upgraded to level 3 gain a extra abillity and would like to know wats the ability of the melee rufa ant.