Search results

1. JuulzGamz

Challenge 1: help plz

I actually made some you tube videos with tips and how to launch the challenges ...Anyone can find my videos on my YouTube channel: Juulz Gamez
  2. JuulzGamz

Thank you so much MikeSlugDisco...you changed my whole weekend!! I just never noticed the menu buttons on the top left corner to launch the challenges!! I have completed 1 and 2 now....love love love it. I am so happy thank you!!
  3. JuulzGamz

Thank you pakitane16....but I have no idea what you mean? I dont see anywhere a "campaign level" where I can choose a new home and subjugation. And I cant see anywhere that I can pick Jelly as a reward in my options. I can do "freeplay", or the "formacarium" where the challenge is.... I only...
  4. JuulzGamz

Thank you for the help....i dont understand how to get jelly?? ...so I cant even get black ants yet :(
  5. JuulzGamz

Thank you everyone for the help! I dont know how to get the royal jelly...so I cant get soldiers. How can i get royal jelly?
  6. JuulzGamz

I love this game so much but I cant pass the first challenge. Can anyone give me some suggestions?