Search results

1. Ashton.K

Questions About The New Update

I meant to put this in my other post but forgot halfway through, so I'll put them here instead, also sorry, I just realised it's more of a "Feedback/Suggestions" kinda thing but anyway, I have a couple questions about this new update (or whenever the features came into the game, it's been a...
  2. Ashton.K

New Update

So, I was moderately active on this forum a little while ago, I don't remember when but it's been a while. I kinda put down the game for a bit, and recently picked it up again, and WOW. It is SO MUCH BETTER. Upon loading in, I was thinking to myself, "new update? I wonder if they changed the...
  3. Ashton.K

Discord server?

If you don't know, Discord is a chatting site/app where you can make servers for certain things. I was thinking it would be really cool if there was a Discord server for Ecosystem that had a similar function to the Twitter, except being on Discord, far more player-interactive. Just an idea.
  4. Ashton.K

I found an actual fish-looking fish!

This is one of the Pelbassa fish, they ended up going extinct due to competition with the Anhaabla. Kind of a shame, but they weren't very smart so I guess it was bound to happen.
  5. Ashton.K

Ecosystem Feedback + Suggestions

Hi there! So I downloaded your game after I saw a youtuber play it, and it looked like an amazing idea. I opened it up and wasn't disappointed at all. Right now, my playtime is about 2 hours. I found it really fun, and I loved seeing what would happen when I did things. I watched species evolve...