Search results

1. M

Shelled animals

or a more complex combat mechanism and the damage wont count when prey touch predator it will count each time prey touch one of predators mouth and it bite or if predator will have something like spikes and that will dont instant kill the prey they will just damage it and when the predator...
  2. M

Shelled animals

or more easy a animal that fight back the predator
  3. M

bioluminescent animals

or more clear just adding something like radial symmetry
  4. M

personality

organisms from different species will have different personality. example some foragers will be sea gentles or other foragers will be very territorial and will fight each other and live alone and come to nest only when to mate. some predators will hunt alone or others will make pack to count...
  5. M

Size matter

Creatures with bigger size will need a bigger amount of food and smaller ones will need fewer. And if the ecosystem has small amount of food animals will evolve and the smaller ones will survive and this will make something like island dwarfism. Bigger predators will have bigger damage and...
  6. M

I discovered a bug

When i was playing demo i puted a random herbivore and i saved it when it was kid and its species didnt officially exists. When i wanted to place it at a herbivore nest it said it cant have the same space with herbivores it grow up and formed a species but it said his diet is any and it just...
  7. M

dead event

when a organism die its body will not vanish and will sunk on the sea floor where it will can be eated by predators or if it isnt eated it turn into soil and that area become more fertile for future plants
  8. M

tentacles

fish can evolve tentacles like limbs
  9. M

diet evolution

and organism will can evolve it diet and form forager to become a predator if there arent predator to no longer conquer for the same food with the other foragers or it will can change without influence what type of plant it eat
  10. M

fish poop

after a organism eat it will relase a small poop and this will make game more realistic and there the soil will have more nutrients
  11. M

plants conquer

if plants will reproduce and conquer for space and will make the other species that conquer for the same type of soil or light to extint
  12. M

egg eaters

if other foragers or predators will eat a other species eggs this will make game more realistic
  13. M

new species

ik the fish evolve new swimming styles and new textures but at a moment look weird because there are 2 completely different and they are from the same specie. I have a idea , when in the specie appear a mutation that make them to change color or grow a another fin or leg they will make a new...
  14. M

Diseases

if a fish had a problem they say it has genetic disease but will be cool if there will be a disease texture like they will get white or black spots than after few minutes they die or tumors that will make them unable to swim and will sunk on the bottom of the sea and they will cannot eat and...
  15. M

floating plants

floating plants like lily pads or like that fragments of red algae that float on the sea
  16. M

bioluminescent animals

if there will be a texture for fish that they can get when evolve and it will be bioluminescent like the lanternfish skin
  17. M

deep water like mariana trench

if in game you start with shallow water and can dig very deep to make there something like a abyssal zone
  18. M

area select

if you cold select in game a very big area that can be filled with material and make something like shallow water
  19. M

underground animals

animals that can dig holes into ground like worms crayfish or goby fish
  20. M

transparent flesh

fish that can evolve a transparent texture on their body